- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Ice Queen (2)
Enquire for Pricing
The concept for these statues was inspired by a visit to the fabulous Venetian Carnival and the enigmatic Venetian mask is the main focus of these statues. The contemporary costumes offer a dramatic and stunning visual impact and are an exclusive design.
The Ice Queen (2) is wearing an ice blue/ silver costume - medieval style dress with long beautiful cloak. Her headdress resembles 'Icicles' - this costume frequently the choice for Narnia events as well as Fire and Ice
This Ice Queen is a more static 'living statue' due to the nature of the costume, but can be walk about..
These statues are suitable for all kinds of events. Current themes catered for include: Venetian masked balls, Christmas and Winter Wonderland, Fire & Ice, Mardis Gras, Bollywood and much more