- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Jenni Falconer was born on February 12th 1976 in Glasgow where she lived until the age of seven, at which point her family relocated to the South of England. In 1994 she moved to Leeds to attend university, majoring in Spanish and Italian, with minors in Latin, Geography and Management Studies.
Jenni's break into television occurred during her first term when work experience at a local radio station coincided with a memorable appearance on Blind Date (she picked Donda, the 18 stone Fish n Chip Shop owner!). Together, they led to a presenting opportunity with Les Clips, a BBC Scotland production, which was transmitted on her 19th birthday.
In March 1995 she became the co-presenter of BBC Scotland's outdoor and leisure series, The Big Country and was involved with the show throughout its three-year duration. Television did not manage to take her away from student life and she commuted to and from lectures as required.
In 1997, whilst still at university, Jenni began presenting twice weekly strands on the regional magazine show Tonight. A contract with Yorkshire Television soon followed, including becoming a reporter on ITV's live consumer show, We Can Work It Out and 3D. This meant making the difficult decision of how to juggle her education and career. Jenni made the decision to put her degree 'on hold', but fortunately, has never looked back!
1999 & 2000 saw Jenni co-present We Can Work It Out whilst also narrating the second series of the highly successful Pleasure Island for the ITV Network in 2000. In 2001, she joined the BBC1 flagship programme Holiday, and also reported for the BBC 2 watersports show Aqua.
She joined GMTV in September 2000 where she anchored Entertainment Today (2000-2008), GMTV's showbiz entertainment show with Ben Shephard. This gave Jenni the opportunity to interview the likes of Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig, Tom Cruise, Justin Timberlake, Leonardo Di Caprio, Johnny Depp, Kate Winslett, Martin Scorcese and Clint Eastwood.....
During 2001/ 2002, and whilst continuing to present on GMTV, Jenni also continued to film for Holiday (BBC1), as well as making an ITV1 special with Cilla Black, Sing With A Star (Oct 2002) and narrate Pleasure Island and Girls Behaving Badly for ITV1. 2003 proved to be just as busy - reporting GMTV's coverage of "I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here", co-hosting the ITV1 primetime specials Drop the Celebrity with Mark Durden-Smith and Entertainment Today returned for its fourth series. In November 2003, she was announced as Scotland on Sunday's "Most Eligible Female", and in December, she hosted the outside broadcasts for the live Pop Idol 2003 Final (ITV1).
2004 was another non-stop year. Whilst continuing to host Entertainment Today, Jenni travelled the world in five star luxury filming for the prime time holiday series How to Holiday (ITV1). She also presented a number of film specials for ITV1 including, amongst others, Harry Potter, The Aviator, War of the Worlds & Mission Impossible 3, Finding Neverland plus hosted the live ITV2 coverage of The Television BAFTAs and British Soap Awards.
In January 2005, Jenni hosted the 3 hour live coverage of the Tsunami Concert (Five) with Dave Berry, followed by the Scottish Tsunami Concert with Robbie Coltrane. In September 05 she co-presented Britain's Worst Celebrity Driver (FIVE) with Quentin Wilson and in April 06 hosted Hollywood Grand Prix for Sky One - an exclusive access all areas look at the annual Long Beach Pro / Celeb Grand Prix (including training with Vinnie Jones as he prepares to race).
In July 2006, Jenni took on her toughest challenge yet when she agreed to be a "rider" in the BBC1 / SportRelief show, Only Fools on Horses. After nine nights of gruelling competition, she overcame all adversity (and several bad falls) to be crowned Champion!!
Jenni became the new face of The National Lottery in Sept 2006, hosting two new unique shows for them (Saturday and Wednesday evenings, BBC1). She continued to present Movie Premiere Specials for ITV1 (including Mission Impossible 3, Blood Diamond, Casino Royale among others) and also had a fortnightly column for No.1 magazine, Scotland. In May 2007 Jenni hosted the ITV2 coverage of The British Soap Awards Autumn 2007 proved to be busy one! Entertainment Today (ITV1) returned for its eighth series in September.
At the same time, she hosted The National Lottery Awards with Dale Winton for BBC1 and continued to host the National Lottery Draws for BBC1 and in October 2007, Jenni took over as "Ring Master of the Big Top" when she hosted the hit TV show, Cirque de Celebrite Two for Sky1 whilst continuing to work for GMTV. During 2009 she hosted the daily quiz show, Word Play, for Five and the first Scottish Royal Variety Show (STV).
Jenni covered Holly Willoughby's maternity leave on This Morning (ITV1) and gave birth to her first child, Ella, with husband James in September 2011. In 2012 Jenni filmed another series of the successful Fantasy Homes by the Sea for UKTV, continues to host the National Lottery draws for the BBC and has designed and developed her own fitness range for Debenhams - 'XPG'. Jenni also writes a monthly column for Bodyfit magazine and is a regular contributor on ITV1's This Morning.