- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Best-known for her legendary one-woman shows, Jo Caulfield is "one of the finest female comics at work" (The Observer) and has recently been nominated as "the best female Stand-Up in the country"
She is also Graham Norton's head writer. "She is, quite simply, a damn funny woman" (The Scotsman).
Jo was born in Wales to Irish parents and brought up in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. She grew up believing the East Midlands was her oyster.
At 17 Jo left home and moved to London to sing and play drums in a Rockabilly band. This was an unusual decision as Jo can neither sing nor play drums.
"Many of the points Jo Caulfield makes about the human condition would have sociologists stroking their beards in admiration, but her audience tend to be laughing too much to notice. Do not miss her." (The Times).
"Definitely the rising star of women's comedy. Her mixture of cutthroat wit and wildly accurate observation regularly brings audiences to their knees with laughter." (Evening Standard).
Jo is in demand at all major UK comedy clubs, and has completed three nationwide theatre tours. A fourth tour commences April 2008. Recent international performances include New York, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.
Jo Caulfield also hosts many corporate events and Award ceremonies, most recently hosting The Scottish Design Awards, The Boss Awards and The Scottish Licensed Trade Awards
For several years Jo has also been one of the most highly sought after TV warm-up artist. Shows include: Have I Got News For You, Room 101, Alistair McGowan's Big Impression, Bremner, Bird and Fortune, Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, TV Heaven, TV Hell, So Graham Norton and Graham Norton's Bigger Picture.
Jo Caulfield was Comedy Writer / Programme Consultant on all five series of the BAFTA Award-winning So Graham Norton. She was Head Writer on Zoe Ball's Strictly Dance Fever (BBC3) and Ruby Wax's Waiting Game (BBC1). Jo has also written for Joan Rivers, Anne Robinson, Denise Van Outen, Marcus Brigstocke and Ant & Dec among others
Jo wrote and starred in 3 series of her own critically acclaimed Radio 4 comedy show, "It's That Jo Caulfield Again".
Three episodes are available for download elsewhere in this site.
She is currently writing a new Radio 4 comedy series - to be recorded later this year.
Jo's quick wit has led to her being in demand as a guest on a huge variety of Radio shows including: The News Quiz (Radio 4), Armando Iannucci's Charm Offensive (Radio 4), The Steve Wright Show (Radio 2), The Now Show (Radio 4), Off The Ball (BBC Scotland), The Unbelievable Truth with David Mitchell (Radio 4), Clive Anderson's Chat Room (Radio 2), Quote Unquote (Radio 4), Radcliffe and Maconie (Radio 2), Woman's Hour (Radio 4) Does The Team Think (Radio 2), Parson's and Naylor's Pull Out Section (Radio 2).
Hosted / Compered
The Education Resources Awards 2008 - The National Motorcycle Museum
Zero RH Sport Glasses Promotion 2008 - Harvey Nichols Restaurant and Bar, London
The Dram Awards 2007 (Scottish Licensed Trade Awards) - Thistle Hotel, Glasgow
The BOSS Awards 2007 (British Office Stationary Suppliers) - Lancaster Hotel, London
The Scottish Design Awards 2006 - Crowne Plaza Hotel, Glasgow
After Dinner Entertainment/Stand-Up
Toshiba Info Systems - Hanbury Manor, Hertfordshire (Stand-up Set)
Pickering Lifts Sales Conference. (Stand-up Set)
Millennium Hotel. (Business Christmas Club)
Microsoft Burns Supper 2008 - Prestonfield House, Edinburgh (The Lassies Reply)
Back-up Charity Dinner - The National Museum of Scotland
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique...
Audience: At least 90% of the audience to be seated
Stage: A raised area is required. The performance will not take place 'in the round'
Other: Please note Comedians only very rarely, if ever, perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.
Virtual: Some comedians are now able to offer either a live or pre-recorded set for clients.