- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Despite having not set foot in a comedy club before his first open mic spot in 2004, Kevin's natural gift for comedy ensured he quickly became a regular at major comedy clubs up and down the country including The Comedy Store, The Stand, The Glee Club, and Jongleurs.
2005 saw Kevin reach the finals of every New Act competition, most notably Channel 4's 'So You Think You're Funny?'
In 2006 Kevin performed his first full length solo show at the Glasgow International Comedy Festival, to a sold out audience and much critical acclaim. Moving into bigger venues every year, Kevin continued to sell out his hometown festival in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
As well as having a strong hometown following, Kevin has taken his style of observational, cutting edge comedy all over the globe. He has performed throughout Ireland, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, USA and Canada along with tours of the Far East and Middle East.
Kevin appeared on "The World Stands Up" and "The Comedy Store" (Comedy Central) which led to his first big TV break as a guest on the first series of "Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow" on BBC ONE, which aired to over 5 million viewers. It led to Kevin being the fastest act to sell out all 28 nights of his 2009 Edinburgh Festival run and adding a staggering 15 extra shows, which also sold out! A favourite with the punters but also the critics, Kevin received 5 star reviews and a nomination for the prestigious Edinburgh Comedy Awards "Best Newcomer".
Kevi's astonishing rise to success continued in 2010 - he recorded his debut DVD at a sold out Glasgow SECC arena in front of 10,000 fans, became a regular on hit new comedy show "Stand Up For The Week" (Channel 4), headlined the first episode in the second series of "Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow" (BBC ONE) and also hosted an episode of the forthcoming sixth series of "Live At The Apollo" (BBC ONE).
After selling out his first ever solo tour in the Spring of 2010 and performing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2010 to packed out crowds at the prestigious Assembly Rooms, Kevin added countless extra shows to meet demand and finished his second part of his UK solo at Christmas 2010.
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique...
Audience: At least 90% of the audience to be seated
Stage: A raised area is required. The performance will not take place 'in the round'
Other: Please note Comedians only very rarely, if ever, perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.
Virtual: Some comedians are now able to offer either a live or pre-recorded set for clients.
"This young stand-up is currently sweeping all before him, with a raft of fresh material every time you see him. Not just a talent to watch but one to envy, too"
''There's a new king of the fringe and his name is Kevin Bridges''
"Just naturally very, very funny. Let's just call his talent frightening"
"Young comedy prodigy"
''Thoughtful, charming and with an eye for detail, at once savage and sensitive, he is the most exciting Scottish comedian since Billy Connolly. An unalloyed joy from start to finish'' Broadwaybaby.com
"Inventive, incisive stuff - astute observations, social awareness and sharp lines"
"Hilarious observations. One of the hottest properties on the stand up scene"
Edinburgh Evening News