- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Adeniron & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2017/18
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Autumn / Winter 2017!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- Thank you to Aquabatix for their stunning performance for the VIP opening of the North Deck at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Enquire for Pricing
Kylie Minogue launched her musical career in 1988 with the release of her debut album "Kylie." Kylie has released a total of eleven studio albums, eight of which have gone either platinum or multi-platinum internationally.
The pint size Australian television, film and music star has captivated the world with her staggering capacity for acting, recording iconic pop songs, TV appearances and touring and in 2012, she celebrated her 25th year in the music biz with a greatest-hits collection (The Best of Kylie Minogue), a new single ("Timebomb"), an exhaustive singles collection (K25), and an album of her hits reimagined for a small band and orchestra (The Abbey Road Sessions).
She also found time to restart her acting career, with an appearance in Jack & Diane and a leading role in the acclaimed Holy Motors.
Not one to take a rest, Kylie spent a busy 2013 appearing on Laura Pausini's single "Limpido," signing with Jay-Z's Roc Nation management firm, and recording a new album.
In early 2014, she began appearing as a coach on the U.K. version of The Voice.
Her 12th album, Kiss Me Once, which featured songwriting and production from the likes of Pharrell, Sia, and MNDR, was released in early spring of 2014.
Soon after, she hit the road on an ambitious concert tour that took her from Istanbul to Madrid to Perth, with many stops along the way. The tour was documented on the 2015 CD/DVD Kiss Me Once Live at the SSE Hydro.
She kept up her breakneck pace that year, appearing on Giorgio Moroder's single "Right Here, Right Now" and hitting the top of the dance charts with a spot on Nervo's "The Other Boys."
She had roles in the ABC Family show Young & Hungry and the film San Andreas, released an EP with producer Fernando Garibay titled Kylie + Garibay and finally, in November, ended the year with her first full holiday album, Kylie Christmas. In the summer of 2016, Kylie returned with a contribution to the Absolutely Fabulous movie, the theme song "This Wheel's on Fire."
Some of her hit singles include
- I Should Be So Lucky
- Got to Be Certain
- Hand on Your Heart
- Confide in Me
- Especially For You
- Can`t Get You Out of My Head
- Spinning Around
- In Your Eyes
- Love At First Sight
- On A Night Like This
- Come Into My World
- All The Lovers
- Better The Devil You Know
- Step Back In Time
- Never Too Late
- Put Yourself in My Place
- Tears On My Pillow
- Red Blooded Woman