- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Lee Ryan (Blue)
Enquire for Pricing
In 2001 Lee Ryan, Duncan James, Anthony Costa and Simon Webbe, formed a boy band called BLUE and hoped for success in the UK charts. Later that year, they signed to Innocent records. In May 2001 they released their debut single "All Rise".
Blue went on to sell over 12 million records including 3 No.1 Albums and 3 No. 1 Hit Singles, also picking up 2 BRIT Awards along the way.
After parting from BLUE, Lee released his first single, 'Army of Lovers' in July 2005, which reached number 3 in the UK Charts and was a number one hit in Italy, where Lee continues to have a huge fan base. His debut album named 'Lee Ryan', which again was a top 10 hit in both countries, shortly followed.
From the 'Lee Ryan' album, the track 'Real Love' was used for the film 'Ice Age 2 The Meltdown', which led to Lee providing a voiceover for one of the characters.
In late 2005, Lee was signed up for the UK face of Dolce & Gabbana's clothing line.
Lee has also had a guest appearance in 2000 in the popular hospital drama, 'Holby City' (ITV3), as well as other shows, such as 'Hells Kitchen (ITV3), '24hr with.....Lee Ryan' (channel). In 2008 you will see Lee featuring in a film called 'The Heavy'
Lee also showcased with the Young Voices Tour along with the release of his new solo single 'Reinforce Love' in Dec 2007 in aid of Great Ormond Street and CLICK Sergeant Charities. His second album followed this.
2011 saw Blue reform for the UK entry for the Eurovision song contest where they finished a very respectable 10th!