- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Lorraine Kelly currently has her own show LK Today on GMTV, which goes out live four days a week. The programme is a fast moving programmes packed with glitz, glamour and gossip, attracting huge audiences. The LK Today show itself is the new format of her old slot Lorraine live which was a five day a week 30 minute show.
On top of the GMTV lorraine has also been seen presenting various shows including Lorraine Sky1, Liquid News BBC Choice, Liquid Eurovision BBC Choice, Town To Town BBC Scotland, Question Of TV BBC1, Family Of My Own BBC1, Parenting BBC1, The Sheena Easton Story for BBC1, Live Talk for ITV, Parents Know Best for Meridian and The Living Room for the Living Channel.
Lorraine is also no stranger to radio. She presented her own network show on Talk Radio: 12pm to 2pm Monday to Friday for 2 years ending December 1998. She has also presented live afternoon radio shows for radio 2 in 1994.
In addition to the above, Lorraine has presented the spectacular BBC1 production of Hogmanay Live 1996, House Hunters for ITV a light entertainment/factual game show, three series of Live Issue the current affairs series for Scottish TV, Kelly's Heroes a show for Meridian that sets out to find unsung heroes and The Ultimate Shopping Guide a fun afternoon consumer programme for Carlton.
Lorraine made her first fitness video in 1998 called Figure It Out which went to No 1 in the health and fitness video chart beating Anthea Turner, Beverly Collard and Rosemary Connolly. With this success a follow up video was made in 1999 called Figure Happy which also proved a big hit.
Lorraine writes a weekly opinion column for the Scottish Post and in april 1999 taking full advantage of the success of her video and journalism skills she launched her own weekly column in the Sun newspaper covering health, fitness and lifestyle. The column which originally went out in the paper on a wednesday was so popular it was expanded to a full page and moved to there saturday paper. She has previously written columns for the child care magazine "first steps" and is a regular contributor to many women's magazines.
This huge popularity has seen her frequently appear on celebrity quiz shows and chat shows including Question Time, The Kumars, John Daily Show, So Graham Norton, The Frank Skinner Show, Blankety Blank, Never Mind The Buzzcocks and Have I Got News For You.
She is one of britain's most versatile broadcasters. Not only at home with news reporting, she covered Piper Alpha and Lockerbie while working as Tv-Am's scotland correspondent. She can also handle sensitive human interest stories, showbiz chat on the sofa, as well as massive outside broadcasts.
She started her career in print journalism, joining her local paper the East Kilbride News straight from school.
Until the birth of her daughter Rosie in 1994, Lorraine presented GMTV's 7 to 9am slot. From 1989 to 1992 Lorraine was the station's main presenter taking over the role from Anne Diamond. With TV-AM's demise, the transition to GMTV was not as predictable as was imagined. Lorraine was approached by bazal Productions, an independent production company who had commissioned independent research to find the star presenter of the station's new women's show top of the morning. The research, which is proprietorial, sought to arrive at spontaneous recall of the presenters most admired or respected by a cross section of women, from a variety of social economic and regional groups.
The highest scoring individually recalled was Lorraine Kelly. With the immediate falling ratings of the new station, Lorraine was brought from top of the morning to become the saving face of GMTV.
Lorraine was awarded the accolade of best new talent, by The Television And Radio Industry Club in 1991. Lorraine received praise for her live broadcasts for GMTV after the Dunblane tragedy.