- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Man in a Box
Standing at Three foot high he is internationally regarded as the world's only living man in a box.
He scuttles about meeting and greeting.
Give him half a chance and he'll have you dancing and playing footsie. Very interactive.
Curiosity is aroused by the arrival of two characters with a box. Despite his size one manages to climb in and shut the lid.
Curiosity is aroused by the arrival of two fellows with their small box. Despite his size one manages to squeeze into the box! Suddenly the box leaps into life, grows legs and totters off.
Carefully guided by his companion, the box meets and greets and has a passion for playing footsie. This box has quite a following.
Also can be a Christmas box we gather.
Previous Performances Include:
Oylmpics Games celebrations Athens, Greece
Menen straattheatre festival, Belgium
Montreal Just for Laughs, Canada
Singapore River Arts Festival
Christchurch Street Festival, New Zealand
Australian Circus Festival, Tasmania
Uttrect Street Carnival, Holland
Circus Fantasia, Germany
Tampere Theatre Festival, Finland
Overijssels StraatTheatre Festival, Holland
Frestas Oporto, Portugal
Balan Straatfest, Belgium
Lillee Christmas Event, France
Waterford Spraoi, Eire
Millenium Dome, London
Commonwealth Games, Manchester
Glastonbury Festival of Performing Arts
Cambridge Folk Festival
America's Cup Celebrations, Cowes
Trequair Fair, Scotland
Guernsey Liberation Day, Channel Islands
Belfast Arts Quarter, Northern Ireland
De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill-on-sea
Hat Fayre, Winchester
Sheffield International Street Theatre Festival
Rythms of the City, Leeds
Strawberry Fair, Cambridge, UK
Why not add your corporate logo to the box for a bit of innovative advertising? The Man in a Box is always the centre of attention, and with your corporate details he is the perfect advertising tool! These bespoke panels are available in 3 sizes, to fit the entire box:
~ 63cms x 70cms (x 2 sides)
~ 80cms x 70cms (x 2 sides)
~ 63cms x 80cms (x 1 lid)
Logos should be printed central to the panel, there is a 5cm bleed around the panels for fitting.
Man in a Box
Maximum of three x 30 minute sets, although often 2 x 30 mins with a minimum of a half hour break between sets.
- Although this is a roving performance, it is best placed at busy junction or gathering place within your event. The box doesn't cover large distances well, so please no parades.
- Man in a Box has to have a 'minder' with him at all times, as we are sorry to say, people have tried to push him over (sounds funny, but actually...)
Vehicle access to venue and/or parking space close to the action, were possible parking passes should be issued or reimbursement of the parking fee, please.
Wonderfully entertaining as always, your 'Man in a Box' is a true 21st century pied piper - captivating adults and kids alike with that great mix of anxiety and delight."
- Manchester International Arts
"What more can I say?! What a star. Every event should have a man in a box. A true joy to work with.'"
- Laganside Corporation
"Our street echoed to the sound of his crowd cheering him on"
- Jersey Food Festival
"A great show that draws a huge crowds every time, the perfect combination of audience participation and wild crazy humour. Man in a Box has the ability to focus hundred's of pairs of eyes on to just one small egg or one small biscuit with explosive results" Event Director