- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Marcus Collins from Liverpool showcased his unique voice on The X Factor 2011 and finished as runner up.
The ex hairdresser found that his success from the show brought him an amazing 2012! .. including performing on stage in front of millions, singing a duet with Gary Barlow at Wembley, performing at the Royal Albert Hall in front of Royalty amongst many other events.
His debut album, the self-titled Marcus Collins which featured production by the London-based Metrophonic team of Whitney Houston and Cher fame, became his first top 10 UK album which has his single "Mercy".
His debut single from the album was "Seven Nation Army", a cover of The White Stripes" hit, which also became his first top 10 UK single.
In 2014 Marcus took to the stage alongside his 7 piece band with a collection of Motown classics and brand new material from his second album.
After starring as Seaweed Stubbs in the 2013 UK tour of popular musical Hairspray, Marcus has been busy writing new material.
2015 - Marcus made his West End debut, joining the cast of Kinky Boots direct from Broadway.