- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Melanie Sykes was born in Mossley, Manchester. At the age of 19, she was first tempted down to London to try her hand at modelling. Melanie quickly established herself as a successful model, doing numerous catwalk shows, magazine fashion shoots and television commercials including Falmer Jeans and Pearl Drops as well as a major poster campaign for Haagen Daaz.
Melanie's first major break in television came when she fronted the Boddingtons beer commercial in 1997. Such was the success of the initial campaign that Melanie became an on going signing for the beer company. This led to a number of presenting roles, first on Sky One's Real TV UK followed by guest presenter slots on the BBC's Holiday Programme. She hosted the Hit List UK show for MTV and also covered the Phoenix Festival for them. She also presented a strand called "I Haven't Got A Thing To Wear" for Carlton's Afternoon Live.
In September 1997 Melanie signed a major two-year deal with Channel 4's The Big Breakfast. This move established her as one of the most exciting new faces on television. She linked the Oscars live from L.A. for the show, took driving lessons and passed her test and hosted the Big Breakfast (7.00 am - 9.00 am) and the Bigger Breakfast (9.00 am - 12.30 pm) throughout the summer of 1998. Then in December '98, Melanie hosted the Smash Hits Poll Winners Party live on BBC1, where she received rave reviews.
1999 saw Melanie hosting the new series of Dream Ticket for LWT, continuing her work with the Big Breakfast and filming a documentary for BBC News and Current Affairs called Melanie Sykes' Southall Stories, which was shown on BBC2. Melanie also co-hosted Miss World which was broadcast live in December 1999 across the UK and worldwide.
In addition, from September 1999 Melanie also started working in radio, with a presenting slot on TFI on Galaxy with Tim Vincent. From May 2000, she went on to present her own show for the Galaxy network every Saturday, which brought radio listeners exclusive interviews with celebrity guests and bands.
2001 saw Melanie begin reporting for ITV's daily entertainment show, Celebrity and she also continued to co-host major award ceremonies including the Orange British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA's) and Carlton Television's Multicultural Achievement Award.
In 2002 she filmed several Eastenders Revealed episodes for BBC Choice and also took time out to have her first baby, Roman, having married her partner, actor Daniel Caltagirone earlier in the year.
Melanie returned to our screens in September 2002 with a brand new daily live show, Today with Des and Mel (ITV1), co-hosting with Des O'Connor. The show recently won the RTS Best Daytime Programme award and ran for a hugely successful three years.
In 2003 Melanie went solo with two Saturday night ITV shows: a brand new family show called Celebrities Under Pressure and a game show, The Vault. She also co-hosted the Soap Awards with Des O'Connor for ITV1 as well as the National Television Awards Party of the Year. 2004 saw the birth of Melanie's second child, Valentino.
Melanie has recently hosted The Paul O' Grady Show on Channel 4 on a number of occasions when Paul has been unavailable or on holiday, most recently co-presenting the show again with her old on-screen partner Des O'Connor. She also presented a BBC1 series, Gene Detectives and hosted Channel 4's daily live series, Grand Designs Today.