- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Mermaid Living Table
Celesta the Mermaid living table has emerged from her Underwater kingdom and is a wonderful vision to meet your guests on arrival at your event.
She is a curious, beautiful and graceful character and loves nothing better than to interact with your guests.
Living tables / statues make a unique meet and greet centre piece at any corporate or private event, choose from our range of fabulous characters or let us know of any theme, specific idea or colour scheme you would like to see at your function!
The tables will entertain in the character of your choice, create an exciting buzz and meet and greet your guests on arrival with their first cocktail or appetizer of the evening.
Other ideas to serve: wine, hors d'oeuvres, dessert, favors, party bags, name tags, promotional materials or whatever else you like.
Living Table Technical requirements:
They tables take up to 1hr to set up. The ideal location for Living Tables is an area where artists can set up and pack up the table without being seen by the audience.
In cases where the table must remain in sight of guests, the breakdown would require 2 members of the events team to pack up the table for the artist. This is in order not to ruin the illusion of the Living Table performance. If the area is free of guests, the artist will pack away the table.
The artists in the tables are happy to pour Champagne or serve h'orderves as long as they are provided on trays atop the table. N/B any drinks or food must be kept well supplied by the events staff, as the Living Tables can't stand up to restock.
Please note that anything that can stain the white table costumes are not permitted near the tables. (Any red wines or things with any coloring in them)
Parking and Loading:
A loading bay/area at the venue is required as well as parking at the venue or nearby. Any parking fees or expenses are charged to the client.
Weight & Dimensions:
Each table is 5 ft round and 3 ft tall.
For travel purposes the table's weights are:
Per table - 25kg @ 5 foot long, 2.5 foot wide, and 6 inches thick.
Tables costume - 1 large suit case - 25kg (approx. this depends on the costume)
Total for two tables:
- 4 pieces to check in:
- 2 x tables @ 25 kg = 50kg
- 1 x 25kg suitcase
- 1 x 10kg suitcase
- Total = 85kg
(Personal things will be taken in carry-on)
Accommodation (2 x single rooms), all meals, excess baggage costs, and all ground transfers are to be supplied by client.
Please note that when picking up and dropping off the artists from the airport you will need a people carrier, empty van / estate car (with seats down) to transport the large tables. (If you try to pick them up in a small car they won't fit!)