- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Miss Betsy Rose
Enquire for Pricing
Classic Burlesque star, Miss Betsy Rose is one of London's most prestigious headline performers and a key figure on the International Burlesque scene. Betsy Rose has dazzled audiences on every continent around the globe with her mesmerising and classic acts for almost a decade.
Completely devoted to the original spirit of Burlesque, her classic look combined with her professional dance background have led her to star in two West End runs of The Hurly Burly Show, appeared in feature films, music videos, film premieres, Television dramas and Television commercials. Alongside some of the worlds most elite corporate clients, which have included Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Cointreau and Paris Fashion week, Miss Betsy Rose has also entertained audience members which have included no less than the British Royal family, Italian Mafia and the Grand Prix elite. Miss Betsy Rose is also an established model and has been featured in French Vogue, ID, Harpers Bazaar and Italian Playboy to name but a few.
Betsy has recently been voted number 1 UK Burlesque Performer of 2016 in the highly regarded industry poll, 21st Century Burlesque, as well as placing 12th in the world.
Other awards also include GQ Italia's Best Burlesque Performer of 2015 and Best Burlesque in the London Cabaret Awards 2014.
Voted UK's number ONE Burlesque Performer of 2016.
Miss Betsy Rose was absolutely thrilled to be voted number 1 in the UK Burlesque countdown and 12th in the world as part of the iconic and industry recognised 21st Century Burlesque Top 50 Countdown of 2016. She would like to take this oportunity to thank everyone who took the time to vote and continue to support the Burlesque world and the beautiful art form that it is.
2016 was an incredibly busy one for Miss Betsy Rose, and has seen her tour the globe in such countries as Austria, Amsterdam, Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, The Seychelles, South Korea, Sweden as well as the UK.
Previous Credits include West End Show- The Hurly Burly Show, BBC's The Hour Series 2, The Look of Love, Dolce and Gabbana - Alta Moda Show, The Muppets Most Wanted, features on BBC & TV3, Dexy's Midnight Runners UK Tour 2012, Selfridges 100 year anniversary, House of Burlesque Theatre Tour, Paris Fashion week for Olympia Le Tan. Music videos for Hadouken, Devijo, James Blunt and Gfrsh. TV Commercials for Head and shoulders, Thompson Holidays, Scholl and Sky1 Got to dance
Ode to April: A 1950's classic strip tease dedicated and inspired by Burlesque legend and Betsy's dear friend, April March. This elegant yet cheeky and fun dance then erupts into an energetic bump and grind with hints of April March's original choreography performed in American Burlesque clubs throughout the 1950's.
Act length - 5.30. Costume colour ways - Gold & Lilac.
Devil Was A Woman: Miss Betsy Rose dons her darkest attire in this moody femme fatale number. Inspired by the sirns of film noir, she slinks through her adoring crowd to take centre stage where the devilish woman is unleashed, and breaks out into a high energy bump and grind routine that oozes provocativeness.
Length- 5.40. Costume colour ways- Midnight black and silver
Dance of the Amazon Rose: Inspired by the Americana exotic Dancers of the 1950's, Miss Betsy Rose shakes and shimmies her way through the jungle, adorned in feathers and animal teeth in this highly choreographed and energic performance. An absolute magnet of wild enchantment.
Length- 5.32. Costume colour ways- Green and orange.
The Russian Countess: Miss Betsy Rose transports her entranced audience back to 1900's Russia, in one of her most elegant acts yet. Adopting the regal persona harking back to yester year, draped entirely in royal blue silk velvet and sandy toned arctic fox fur, Countess Rose will leave you feeling anything but cold.
Length- 5.50. Costume colour ways- Royal blue and sandy toned fur.
Le Fan Fatale: Miss Betsy Rose's Classic Fan Dance inspired by none other than Sally Rand. She seductively teases her audience with exquisite 5ft Ostrich feather fans, complete with thousands of pearls spilling from her attire.
One of the most versatile acts in Miss Betsy Rose's repertoire; it can be individually tailored to personally fit your event.
Ziegfeld Blume: Inspired by the iconic Ziegfeld follies of the 1940's, Miss Betsy Rose performs a beautiful tribute “en pointe” sure to whisk her crowd into a vintage flurry. This classic act embodies both Betsy's passion for the bygone era and Ballet training.
Length- 5.56. Costume colour ways- Powder blue and white.