- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Nina started doing stand-up / ventriloquism in January 2002. Since then her and her alter ego Monkey have enjoyed a terrific success, winning the BBC New Comedy Awards.
Nina Conti is a ground-breaking ventriloquist, BAFTA nominated filmmaker and British Comedy Award winner. With two sell out UK tours under her belt, Nina embarked on her third much anticipated tour, In Your Face in 2015, which she has since taken to the States and Australia.
With two sell-out UK tours under her belt, Nina embarked on her third much-anticipated tour, In Your Face in 2015. She has since taken the show to a residency in New York and then to New Zealand in 2017.
Alongside her live work, Nina is a regular on our screens with hugely successful appearances on The Nightly Show, Russell Howard’s Good News, Live at the Apollo and The John Bishop Show. Nina has also appeared on QI, Celebrity Squares, Sunday Night at the Palladium, the Rob Brydon Show and HBO’s Family Tree.
Nina Conti started doing stand-up ventriloquism in 2002 and shot to fame by winning the BBC New Comedy Award that same year. Famed for her foul-mouthed sidekick Monkey (Monk), Nina has won numerous comedy awards for her writing, acting and ventriloquism. Nina regularly headlines at UK and London comedy venues, and has appeared at The Comedy Store and Soho Theatre. She has taken numerous shows to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. She has also appeared at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and the Montreal Comedy Festival. In 2014 she was nominated for The British Comedy Awards: Best Female Television Comic.
Nina’s broadcast work includes the BBC Radio 4 Sony-Award winning series, Clare in the Community and a starring role in BBC Radio 4 Comedy show Sneekiepeeks in 2010. She has appeared in several television shows including Comic Relief (BBC1), Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Take Away (ITV1) Golf War (E4), Blunder (Channel 4), The Late Late Show(RTE1), One Free Hand (BBC), Tickled Pink (ITV), Single (ITV1), the BAFTA-winning Black Books(Channel 4), The Rob Brydon Show (BBC2), and a lead role in HBO’s new comedy series Family Tree alongside Chris O’Dowd.
Nina fronted two documentaries for BBC4 in 2012: Make Me Happy: A Monkey’s Search for Happiness saw Nina take Monk on a journey into the world of new age and alternative therapies and A Ventriloquists Story: Her Masters Voice in which Nina took the bereaved puppets of her mentor and erstwhile lover Ken Campbell on a pilgrimage to Vent Haven which was nominated for a BAFTA TV Award.
Alongside her live and broadcast work, Nina is an experienced corporate act and one of our most sought-after clients. She has performed after-dinner cabaret with Monk (and sometimes her other puppets) for clients as varied as Nokia, Deloitte, Caspian Publishing, AAH Pharmaceuticals , Jardine Lloyd Thompson, Adobe, the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, Incisive Media, the DRP group, PWC Events, and Euromoney, not to mention countless individuals’ private parties. Nina’s sophisticated intelligence and playful style suits a wide range of corporate audiences, and ''Monk'' can be as clean or as rude as each client wishes!
- Jury Award for Best Documentary - Friar's Club Festival, New York 2013
- Nomination - Single Documentary - Bafta - 2013
- Audience Award - SXSW Film Awards - 2012
- Best Performance - Maverick Movie Award - 2012
- Barry Award - Melbourne Comedy Festival - 2008
- Winner of BBC New Comedy Awards 2002
- Second placed in 'So You Think You're Funny' 2002
- Winner of Amused Moose Talent Quest 2002
- Second placed in Hackney Empire New Act of the Year 2002
- Winner of Amused and Abused Angel New Act 2002
- Finalist of Laughing Horse New Act 2002
- TV & Radio Appearances
- BBC New Comedy Awards Final
- The Late Late Show, RTE1
- The Ralph Little Show BBC Choice
- Stand Up Britain, ITV
- Sunday Lip Service, BBC pilot
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique...
Audience: At least 90% of the audience to be seated
Stage: A raised area is required. The performance will not take place 'in the round'
Other: Please note Comedians only very rarely, if ever, perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.
Virtual: Some comedians are now able to offer either a live or pre-recorded set for clients.
Nina, wow! She was amazing. I was in tears of laughter. I looked around to see what everyone else thought and they were in tears of laughter as well. She worked the audience so well and got so much out of the people she brought on stage. I will definitely be recommending her to colleagues and other industry organisers.
Nina was brilliant on stage. Perfect talent for the audience. I will say that I was DYING laughing when Nina was on stage. She was a huge hit with the crowd.
As before, Nina was a huge success. Another hilarious evening and another standing ovation. Everyone loved her! Thank you for all your help and I hope to be in contact again soon.
Literally just returned to the office from our event and you are my first task of the afternoon, because I had to let you know straight away how absolutely brilliantly funny, smart and ?.(have to say it)?.. awesome Nina was!
She – and monkey ? had all 220 of us in absolute stitches from the start. Nina couldn?t have chosen a more appropriate guy from the audience for the mask set ? how did she know! So, not only extraordinarily intelligent, but psychic too.
And of course he in turn, given the opportunity, then selected the next most perfect person for a duo mask set. I haven?t laughed so much for ages….The whole place was in complete uproar at her witty and brilliant observations. Oh dear?.we all had complete jaw ache. This is one our client and their guests will be talking about for a long, long time. As soon as she finished there was an immediate standing ovation. We all loved it…I?m still chuckling now thinking about it!
Nina was instrumental in creating a high level of excitement in the weeks before our event and on the night she did not disappoint, despite the level of anticipation. She is incredibly funny, connects with the audience ? literally of course ? and everyone enjoyed the act. She was also very positive and accommodating in tailoring her act to include specific members of the audience, which was highly successful in its execution
FIT GALA DINNER
"This glamorous young woman can make anything talk - and how!" - Daily Mail
"Stunningly sassy...had us in stitches." - The Scotsman
"Even the most hard hearted cynic will be won over by this exuberant and playful manner... There is no doubt Conti will be a star." - Chortle
"Conti is doing excellent work...using her voice with control and skill, making it look very easy indeed." - The Stage
Exquisitely performed... Nina Conti is a terrific, experienced ventriloquist. The Times, UK
A gem... funny, poignant and novel... Conti gives ventriloquism a thouroughgoing deconstruction. The Guardian, UK
She's highly-polished, exuberant and playful, with an act that's fluid, technically faultless and utterly engaging. Chortle
Self-referential without being self-indulgent, intelligent, crass yet thought-provoking, Conti's is a finely tuned act packed with loads of laughs. Beat