- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Omid Djalili is Britain's funniest Iranian stand-up comedian and actor.
After great success at the Edinburgh Festival in 1995, Omid has become a festival fringe favourite with a string of sell-out shows. It started in 1995 with 'Short Fat Kebab Shop Owner's Son', then in 1996 in 'Arab & The Jew' on to 1997 with 'Omid Djalili Is Ethnic'. In 2000 he went back to Edinburgh and had another hit show, ‘Warm to my Winning Smile' and in 2002, 'Behind Enemy Lines'.
Both of these shows became Edinburgh's hottest ticket. 'Behind Enemy Lines' received an astonishing six 5-star reviews. In 2005 Omid returned to the festival with his most successful show to date, 'No Agenda', with record breaking sales on the fringe totalling 16,500; this show then transferred to a total sell-out nationwide 36 date tour, including 2 shows at the London Palladium in 2006. He is definitely one of the funniest, freshest and most original comedians in Britain today.
His international appeal is vast, having performed in recent years in Australia, Austria, the USA, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Slovakia and most recently he performed for the King of Qatar.
2006 saw Omid playing major parts in ‘Alien Autopsy' with Ant & Dec and in ‘Over The Hedge' alongside Bruce Willis, William Shatner and Wonder Sykes playing ‘Tiger', and last year Omid was in a film for the BBC of ‘My Family & Other Animals' starring alongside Imelda Staunton.
In 2005 he was invited to perform at the televised Tsunami Benefit alongside comedy luminaries Jonathan Ross, Lee Evans, Johnny Vegas, Dawn French and Alistair McGowan to name but a few. He also performed a half hour special on ‘Jack Dee Live At The Apollo' for BBC One at the end of 2004 which was repeated in 2005. In June 2004 he recorded an HBO special in New York, the first British comic to do one since Eddie Izzard.
Perrier Award Nominee ~ Best Comedian
South Bank Award Nominee ~ Best Comedy of the Year
Gemini Award Nominee (Canada) ~ Best Comedy Performance
Emma Award ~ Best Stand Up Comedian
Time Out Award ~ Best Stand Up Comedian
LWT Comedy Award ~ Best Stand Up
One World Media Award ~ For his Channel 4 documentary ‘Bloody Foreigners'
European TV Award Nominee ~ For his Channel 4 documentary ‘Bloody Foreigners'
Royal Television Society Award Nominee
Spirit of the Fringe Award ~ Edinburgh Festival
Omid Djalili in Films
- Over The Hedge
- Alien Autopsy
- Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow
- Calcium Kid
- Cross My Heart
- Anita & Me
- Spy Game
- Mean Machine
- The Mummy
- Notting Hill
- James Bond - The World Is Not Enough
- Mad Cows
Omid Djalili in TELEVISION
- 'Lead Balloon' with Jack Dee
- ‘Annually Retentive' with Rob Brydon
- Little Britain ~ BBC
- My Family and Other Animals ~ BBC
- Chopratown ~ BBC
- Frank Skinner Show ~ ITV
- London Today ~ ITV
- Breakfast News ~ BBC
- Top Gear ~ BBC
- HBO Comedy Special ~ HBO (America)
- Jack Dee, Live at the Apollo ~ BBC One
- One Night Stand ~ US TV
- Friday Night with Jonathan Ross ~ BBC One
- Comic Relief (Celebrity University Challenge) ~ BBC Two
- Comic Aid ~ BBC One
- Room 101 ~ BBC Two
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien ~ NBC (USA)
- Whoopi ~ NBC (USA)
- Have I Got News For You ~ BBC Two
- Jason & The Argonauts ~ Channel Four
- Bloody Foreigners ~ Channel Four
- They Think It's All Over ~ BBC One
- The Royal Variety Performance ~ BBC
- Lenny Henry In Pieces ~ BBC One
- Small Potatoes 2 ~ Channel Four
- Small Potatoes ~ Channel Four
- Coming Soon ~ Channel Four
- Heaven and Earth ~ ITV
- Edinburgh Nights ~ BBC 2
- Black Books ~ BBC 1 & 2
- Merry-Go-Round ~ Channel Four
- Barking ~ Channel Four
- The Comedy Store ~ Channel Five
- The Stand Up Show ~ BBC One
- Live at Jongleurs ~ Cable
Omid Djalili on Radio
- Being Mussolini ~ Radio 4
- Jonathan Ross Show ~ Radio 2
- Steve Wright in the Afternoon ~ Radio 2
- Five Live ~ Radio 5
- Loose Ends ~ Radio 4
- Festival News ~ Forth FM
- Christian O'Connell Show ~ XFM
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique...
Audience: At least 90% of the audience to be seated
Stage: A raised area is required. The performance will not take place 'in the round'
Other: Please note Comedians only very rarely, if ever, perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.
Virtual: Some comedians are now able to offer either a live or pre-recorded set for clients.
Omid Djalili is simply magnificent' - Daily Mail
‘Hilarious and painfully funny, Omid Djalili is unmissable' - Independent
‘His explosive and wide-eyed humour comes bursting out of nowhere, sending the audience into fits' - The Scotsman
‘By far the most entertaining comedy night' -The Times
‘His jokes are remarkable' - The Daily Telegraph
‘Djalili blows you away with a blizzard of gags' - The Observer
‘Demonstrates a confiding intelligence, a rare and warm sense of self-mockery and the distinctive outsider's view of our culture. One felt very happy to be in his engaging, off-beat presence.' - Daily Mail
‘Burly but surprisingly athletic' - The Scotsman
‘His Show's about cultural bridges. Omid builds ‘em up, knocks ‘em down and we fall about' - The Herald
‘Cult favourite' - The Times