- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Paul is well-known for his mastery of puppeteering, use of state-of-the-art animatronics and his unique brand of edgy comedy.
His show features favourite characters such as Sam, Albert and Baby, as well as the addition of Paul’s new bodyguard, an urban fox. There is always lots of audience participation!
In the often predictable world of straight stand-up, ventriloquist Paul Zerdin is a veritable breath of fresh air, bringing a whole host of characters to the stage and a whole vat of laughter with them.
It’s a quirk of British theatre that a man can get a standing ovation for spending the best part of 75 minutes (for theatre shows) on a stage talking to himself. It goes without saying that Paul’s skills are top notch – there’s not a hint of movement from his lips and he has a strong command of a range of different voices but it’s his control of the puppets and sense of timing that brings his characters to life!
From the Royal Variety Performance to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, to India’s comedy circuit, Montreal’s Just For Laughs and UK tours with his Sponge Fest show and forthcoming Puppet Master tour, Paul Zerdin’s ventriloquism has impressed everyone from Her Majesty the Queen onwards. The UK ventriloquist’s career has included appearances on everything from the Royal Variety Performance, Paramount and Comedy Central’s, The World Stands Up to ITV Daybreak, BBC TV’s The One Show, Sky News and Jason Manford’s Comedy Rocks.
His auditions for America's Got Talent racked up millions of views on YouTube and Paul is currently developing TV projects in both the UK and the US.
With Paul’s winning combination of technical skill, hilarious ventriloquism, charm and impeccable comic timing, his live shows see him bring to life several very different characters amongst whom are cheeky pre-adolescent Sam, belligerent OAP Albert and precocious infant Baby.
"Every now and then you stumble across a finished article, a show so polished it shines. Paul Zerdin: Sponge Fest is one of these shows. A ventriloquist at the top of his game, Zerdin is so sure of his skills and so in control of his material that he isn't just performing - he's showing off, clearly having as much of a laugh as his audience."
5 Stars - The Scotsman
"Paul Zerdin is in a league of his own. That he's the UK's most accomplished and well-known ventriloquist is beyond doubt. What's most impressive about his latest show is how rich a canvas he creates from his honed skill. You can't help but to be won over with this set which is not just polished but very well-constructed. What this show does is to invoke a precious, childish sense of joy. The conclusion is pure audience-gratifying magic."
Time - Out
"Zerdin is a powerful stage presence. Having been a regular TV guest, surely its only a matter of time before he is fronting his own show."
The Herald - Scotland
"Zerdin confirms my thoughts that if anyone is to take the genre's recent renaissance a step further it is acts like his. Simply put, Zerdin is the man who can make ventriloquism look cool."
"Zerdin has a sense of comic timing that other comedians should take note of, and an amazing skill which seperates him from others. When you are not laughing you are simply in awe."
Three Weeks - Edinburgh Festival
"With a mix of well written script and improvisation, Zerdin provides a show of non-stop mirth, including the first spate of uncontrollable laughter I've experienced this festival. In an explosive opening few minutes, he not only has the audience laughing, clapping and cheering, but he's also picked his main victim for the night."
"Zerdin is the one who can make it look cool, leaving many of his contemporaries in the genre behind."
Edinburgh Fringe Review
"Paul Zerdin is no dummy. A ventriloquist for the South Park generation."
"If you think the words 'brilliant' and 'ventriloquist' have no place in the same sentence, go and see Paul Zerdin for some brutal re-education"
"Just to underline that the big names were not going to have it all their own way, the loudest applause went to Paul Zerdin who is reviving the unfashionable art of ventriloquism"
"Yes, ventriloquists can be funny too. Zerdin's puppets are sharp - tongued, malicious little bastards. Avoid the front row, especially if you're ugly"
"The characters on display here - a precocious babyTM, a bratty teenager and a deaf, old professor type - are endearingly expressive in their own right, but it is Zerdin's sharp script that is the heartbeat of the show"
"It is almost inevitable that the telegenic Paul Zerdin will soon be coming at ya from the box in the corner, he is so fast you will believe you hear him and the dummy speak simultaneously"
The Edinburgh Herald
"Paul Zerdin and his ginger - nut sidekick SamTM didn't so much steal the show as pull off the Light Entertainment equivalent of the Brink's - Mat raid"
"The best ventriloquist Britain has discovered for many years, who has mastered the knack of being acceptable to both comedy club and family audiences"
"The one time magician has the pop star looks to attract a whole new audience to the much maligned speciality of ventriloquism"
The North West Gazette