- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Phil Hammond - Doctor
Enquire for Pricing
Phil Hammond qualified as a doctor in 1987, became a GP in 1991 and has also worked in sexual health.
He was half of Struck Off and Die, who had five sell-out shows at the Edinburgh Fringe, were twice selected for the Perrier Pick of the Fringe and won Writers' Guild and Silver Sony Awards for their Radio 4 series.
In 2002, Phil fronted "28 Minutes to Save the NHS" on Radio 4, which he extended to a sell out Edinburgh Fringe Show, "59 Minutes to Save the NHS" and further extended to a highly successful 60-date UK tour "89 Minutes to Save the NHS".
Phil has written Private Eye's medical column, 'Doing the Rounds', since 1992, and broke the story of the Bristol heart scandal. He gave evidence to the subsequent Public Inquiry and presented five series of "Trust Me, I'm a Doctor" on BBC 2, exposing wide variations in care across the NHS. The second edition of the book of his experiences, "Trust Me, I'm a Doctor", is published by Metro.
He has survived Ruby Wax and "Have I Got News For You" (seven times), has appeared five times on "The News Quiz" and was the only doctor to appear for the prosecution on Channel 4's "Doctors on Trial". Phil has been reported to the General Medical Council by William Hague's Press Secretary.
Phil's first sitcom, "Doctors and Nurses", co-written with Nigel Smith, was broadcast on BBC 1 in 2004.
Phil is much in demand as a speaker, facilitator and conference chair, and was recently described by Professor Michael Rawlins, Chair of NICE, as "the best chair we've ever had".
He has recently been on Rob Brydon's "Annually Retentive" (BBC3), fronts his own show for BBC Radio Bristol and presents "The Music Group" on Radio 4 (Wednesday 1.30pm).
His latest book, "Medicine Balls" - 'a semi-autobiographical, medico-political, self-help comedy novel with poems' - is just published. He has been a Lecturer in Medical Communication at the Universities of Birmingham and Bristol and currently works as a part time GP in the Bristol area.
Phil is married to Jo, also a GP, and has two children, two Labradors, two cats, a pony and a full head of ginger hair.