- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Phill Jupitus is a popular stand-up, comedian and broadcaster best known for his work on BBC2's Never Mind The Buzzcocks and Q.I. He recently spent five years as the host of the breakfast show on BBC 6 Music.
His career as a performer began in 1984 when he quit his job as a civil servant to follow a new direction as a performance poet on the alternative comedy circuit and supporting bands such as The Style Council and The Housemartins.
During the late '80s he worked Billy Bragg, directing videos for both Bragg and Kirsty MacColl. Phill has an abiding love and in-depth knowledge of popular music, particularly ska, bluebeat and rhythm & blues.
His hugely successful standup tours have included Jedi, Steady, Go and Quadrophobia, and he has worked extensively on radio, variously as a contributor, panellist and presenter
Phill also supported Madness on their 2000 national tour, and starred in a sitcom called Dark Ages for Granada Television. In January 2000, he joined BBC1's comedy panel game It's Only TV But I Like It as a team captain, alongside Jonathan Ross and Julian Clary.
He has also provided the voice of Dandelion in an animated series based on Watership Down for ITV and in Aardman Animation's Rex The Runt and also played a patient in Holby City and an embittered sports journalist in the film Mike Bassett: England Manager.
"What a fantastic night. Please pass on our sincere thanks to Phill for hosting our awards. We all thought he went down extremely well and was our best host so far"
The Caudwell Group