- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Boney M, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Adeniron & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- DJ Jazzy Jeff - a few dates remaining Europe / Asia for Winter 2018
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Winter 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Thank you to the fabulous Zara Larsson for performance at amazing private party!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Richie Milton & the Lowdown
Richie Milton & The Lowdown let loose a storm of sexy blues and simmering swing with a thundering brass section that is guaranteed to get your heart thumping and your feet moving!
Described as one of the finest songwriters around, Richie Milton is lead vocalist and great frontman to a great band.
We asked him 'Who are the Lowdowns?'
Richie - 'We've had the present line up for quite some time.
Dave Lennox - a terrific organist who gets a great sound that gives the band a real groove at gigs.
Phil Lucus is still holding it rock solid on the bass. We've been playing together for nearly 30 years! A lot of bands recently have changed to stand up bass as a sort of fashion thing and using guys who are not really experienced on the instrument. Phil's been making his Fender precision sound like a double bass for years!
Paul Alkinson ("Mr Bermuda") is still with us on the drums. He pays real attention to the tempos which is great. It's probably to do with the fact that he's a dance enthusiast and knows how important it is to the dancers.
The Lowdown horns are Steve King and "slick Dick" Hanson on the Trumpet who's probably the top blues and soul trumpet man in the business.
That just leaves Linda Hall who's become such an important element in our live show. Her featured performances of songs like "Jim Dandy" and "Don't Mess with my Man" are really something and she has a great ear for harmony. I love the back up she gives when I'm singing. She's versatile too she can really belt out a song or get sultry & mellow like on "Moonlight at Midnight" on the album.