- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Richie Milton & the Lowdown
Richie Milton & The Lowdown let loose a storm of sexy blues and simmering swing with a thundering brass section that is guaranteed to get your heart thumping and your feet moving!
Described as one of the finest songwriters around, Richie Milton is lead vocalist and great frontman to a great band.
We asked him 'Who are the Lowdowns?'
Richie - 'We've had the present line up for quite some time.
Dave Lennox - a terrific organist who gets a great sound that gives the band a real groove at gigs.
Phil Lucus is still holding it rock solid on the bass. We've been playing together for nearly 30 years! A lot of bands recently have changed to stand up bass as a sort of fashion thing and using guys who are not really experienced on the instrument. Phil's been making his Fender precision sound like a double bass for years!
Paul Alkinson ("Mr Bermuda") is still with us on the drums. He pays real attention to the tempos which is great. It's probably to do with the fact that he's a dance enthusiast and knows how important it is to the dancers.
The Lowdown horns are Steve King and "slick Dick" Hanson on the Trumpet who's probably the top blues and soul trumpet man in the business.
That just leaves Linda Hall who's become such an important element in our live show. Her featured performances of songs like "Jim Dandy" and "Don't Mess with my Man" are really something and she has a great ear for harmony. I love the back up she gives when I'm singing. She's versatile too she can really belt out a song or get sultry & mellow like on "Moonlight at Midnight" on the album.