- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Born in Pristina, Kosovo but raised in London, R&B singer Rita Ora made her first official appearance in 2007 when she guested on Craig David's single "Awkward."
Rita rose to prominence in February 2012 when she was featured on DJ Fresh's single "Hot Right Now", which reached number one in the UK.
Her debut studio album, Ora, released in August 2012, debuted at number one in the UK.
The album contained the UK number-one singles "R.I.P." and "How We Do (Party)". Ora was the artist with the most number-one singles on the UK Singles Chart in 2012, with three consecutive singles reaching the top position.
In 2014, her single "I Will Never Let You Down" became her fourth UK number one, and she featured on Iggy Azalea's single "Black Widow", which reached the top five in the UK and the US.
In January 2014, Adidas announced a designer collaboration with Ora for their brand, Adidas Originals.
In 2015, Ora became a coach on the fourth series of The Voice UK and, later that year, a judge on the twelfth series of The X Factor.
- Hot Right Now - UK #1 DJ Fresh ft Rita Ora 2012
- RIP - Rita Ora ft Tinie Tempah - UK #1 2012
- How Do We Party - UK # 1 2012
- Young Single and Sexy 2012
- Shine Ya Light 2012
- Radioactive 2013
- Lay Down Your Weapons - K Koke ft Rita Ora 2013
- Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft Rita Ora 2014
- I Will Never Let You Down - UK #1 2014
- Doing It - Charlie XCX ft Rita Ora 2015
- New York Raining - Charles Hamilton ft Rita Ora 2015
- Poison 2015
- Body On Me - Rita Ora ft Chris Brown 2015
- Coming Home - Sigma ft Rita Ora 2015
- Your Song - UK Top 10 2017