- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Born in Baglan, near Port Talbot, Rob Brydon went to the Welsh College of Music and Drama.
In 2003, he was listed by The Observer as one of the 50 funniest acts in British comedy.
In 2006, he appeared on the BBC Radio 4 comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue , showing off a voice too good for the show in the One Song To The Tune Of Another round.
About Rob -
He spent six years as a DJ on BBC Radio Wales. Amongst the comedy characters he created on a show with Alan Thompson were a pair called Tony and Keith - the latter becoming the prototype for Keith Barret in Marion and Geoff.
A glorious career as a voiceover artist followed. Highlights included Toilet Duck and the voice of a whimpering bondage man for Tango.
Six, ten-minute episodes of Marion and Geoff went out in 2000 to critical acclaim, and garnered multiple awards including a Best Television Comedy Newcomer award for Brydon at the British Comedy Awards. Later that year, Human Remains achieved similar accolades and scooped him a Best Television Comedy Actor gong at the 2001 Awards.
He had a cameo in the 2001 feature film 24 Hour Party People, and went on to appear in Murder in Mind, I'm Alan Partridge and Black Books in 2002. Brydon also starred in Cruise of the Gods with Steve Coogan as part of the BBC's Christmas 2002 highlights.
In 2003 Marion and Geoff was back, with a series of half-hour episodes of bittersweet, painfully comic tales from the eternal optimist (and now chauffeur), Keith. He also appeared on stage as Keith with the one-man show Making Divorce Work.
February 2004 saw the pilot for The Keith Barret Show, in which Keith is cast as the host of a chat show about relationships. Brydon has also starred in the critically-acclaimed ITV series, Director's Commentary as the voice of Peter De Lane.
British Comedy Awards 2000 Best Newcomer, Marion & Geoff
Royal Television Society Awards 2000 Best Newcomer, Marion & Geoff
South Bank Awards 2000Best Television Drama, Marion & Geoff
Broadcasting Press Guild of Great Britain Best Entertainment, Marion & Geoff
British Comedy Awards 2001 Best Actor, Human Remains
Banff TV Festival 2001 Best International Comedy, Human Remains
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique..
FACILITIES & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS ..
AUDIENCE: At least 90% of the audience to be seated.
STAGE: The Artistes’ position to be clearly highlighted as a defined raised stage area – at least two feet off the ground. The performance will not take place ‘in the round’.
SOUND: First class PA system for the spoken word, appropriate for the size of the room.
Fully trained sound operative required for duration
1 x Straight Microphone with a long lead
Microphone Stand and off stage microphone.
LIGHTING: The Artiste should be clearly highlighted with either basic warm-wash, show state lighting or a follow spot. Audience to be in semi-darkness.
OTHER: Please note that Comedians only very rarely if ever perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.