- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Rob F Jones - Sax Player
Enquire for Pricing
Rob first went busking at 16 and immediately started getting requests from people, who had heard him play, for weddings and corporate parties. He plays to backing tracks, some of which he makes himself (on piano).
The music he tends to play at these events is very much of the "champagne and canapés" variety, although he can play up-tempo if requested. He plays with real style and feeling, always avoiding anything remotely 'cheesy', plus he has the added bonus of youth and good looks (tall, dark and handsome) on his side, never a bad combination!
Rob gets asked to play in a wide variety of settings, but his main focus is on weddings, private parties, fundraising and corporate events. His repertoire ranges from jazz classics through 70s soul to the latest chart music.
Rob says for me one of the best feelings of all is reaching out to my audience through my music, and the special magic that a live performance can create.
With its smooth, mellow sound, the sax is loud enough to be heard through conversation but never so loud as to be obtrusive.
It’s a perfect kind of music : ballads, love songs and classics with a special jazz feel along with a professional backing track accompaniment.
For a wedding, it provides a great atmosphere when the reception’s getting started and your guests are chilling with their champagne and canapés.
“We listened to other sax players, but none of them moved us as much as Rob. So we were determined to have him play at our wedding…”
- Niki and Martyn Staddon
“Rob, thank you so much for performing at our wedding. You really were an integral part of our special day. The songs you played were exceptional and the choice of songs you have on your playlist is amazing.”