- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Born in Edinburgh in 1961 and educated at Wellington College and Kings College London, (BA Hons, French and German) Rory is perhaps best known for writing and starring in the political satire show Bremner, Bird and Fortune, for nearly twenty years a mainstay of Channel 4’s comedy output. He won back-to-back BAFTAs for Top Comedy Performance in 1995 and 1996, together with three Royal Television Society and two British Comedy Awards.
Rory’s most recent TV credits include the return of Rory Bremner’s Coalition Report after 20 years! Tackling the 2015 general election with three side-splitting episodes, Rory took on the many faces of politics in a satirical and theatrical report alongside a list of other well-known comedians.
Never one to duck a challenge, Rory competed on Strictly in 2011, partnering Erin Boag and specialising in waltz and quickstep before losing out to Nancy Dell’Olio in the Cha Cha Cha. There will be a reckoning.
Meanwhile, he has co-written and presented two satirical Radio 4 series, Tonight and Bremner’s One Question Quiz, toured the country recording Rory Bremner’s Great British Views for ITV, hosted the quiz-show Face the Clock for C4, and written and presented a documentary on Scottish Independence, Rory Goes to Hollyrood (BBC).
In June 2013 he made his theatrical debut in Trevor Nunn’s production of Noel Coward’s Relative Values (Bath Theatre Royal) prior to a West End run at the Pinter Theatre.
He also translates operas and plays and is one of the country’s top after-dinner speakers and awards presenters.
His breakthrough TV appearance was on Wogan in 1985, following which he had his own series on the BBC from 1986 to 1991. He has since guested on many of Britain’s top comedy shows on radio and TV, including Spitting Image, Whose Line is it Anyway, Have I Got News for You, Mock the Week (team captain for two series), The News Quiz, The Now Show, 7 day Sunday and QI. He appeared more often than any other guest on Britain’s top talk shows, Wogan and Parkinson. He often features on The Andrew Marr Show, where he reviews current political events through his many characters.
Besides live tours and numerous corporate engagements, he has also presented documentaries on Scottish Soldiers and Diaries for BBC4, traced his family history on Who Do You Think You Are (BBC), and explored his own self-diagnosed ADHD on Radio 4.
With John Bird and John Fortune, he also wrote and appeared in numerous specials, including Between Iraq and a Hard Place, My Government and I and Silly Money, and a book, You Are Here, published in 2005 (a stockpile of satirical ammunition – Daily Telegraph).
Meanwhile, he’s translated three operas: two from French, Carmen (2001) and Orpheus in the Underworld (Scottish Opera, 2011) andone from German (Der Silbersee, 1997) together with the Bertolt Brecht play A Respectable Wedding (Young Vic, 2008). He is a regular contributor to The FT, The Telegraph, The New Statesman and Radio Times, for whom he has interviewed Michael Parkinson and David Frost.
When not working (!) he enjoys travel, opera, cooking, sport (especially cricket- he had a 1985 Top 20 hit as The Commentators with N.n..nineteen not out) and motor racing- he owns a 1963 Alfa Spyder.
Married to the artist Tessa Campbell Fraser, with two daughters, Ava and Lila, he divides his time (badly) between London, Wiltshire and the Scottish Borders.
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique...
Audience: At least 90% of the audience to be seated
Stage: A raised area is required. The performance will not take place 'in the round'
Other: Please note Comedians only very rarely, if ever, perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.
Virtual: Some comedians are now able to offer either a live or pre-recorded set for clients.
Rory was very well received, everyone loved him and he was an absolute pleasure to work with – so a success all round.
Home and Gift Awards
Rory was great – he went down a storm! He joined us for dinner and went around all the tables to say hello and meet our staff which everyone thought was a lovely touch.
GALLAGHER CHRISTMAS PARTY
On behalf of ORT UK we would like to thank Rory Bremner for his performance at our Annual Dinner last night. He really was absolutely fantastic and helped us round off what was a wonderful evening for ORT UK! We always like to entertain our audience at the end of the night so they go home with a smile on their face. He certainly achieved that and I would appreciate if you could forward our sentiments to him. I hope he enjoyed the evening too!
ORT UK CHARITY DINNER
Rory was an absolute pleasure to work with. The awards were a great success.
BRAND & LIFESTYLE LICENSING AWARDS
Rory was absolutely brilliant. He had the audience in stitches and we have had fantastic feedback about how much people enjoyed him. It was lovely that he stayed for dinner and sat with some of the guests. He really was a joy to work with.
THE PLC AWARDS
What a superstar Rory is. An absolute delight to work with. So talented, considerate and lovely. Totally charming man. Please pass on all our thanks. He was superb. Everyone loved his act and to have him as dinner guest was truly amazing.
Lendlease Guvnors Club 87th Annual Dinner via The Source EDM
The party was great and Rory was very entertaining.
DAVIS COFFERS LYONS CHRISTMAS PARTY
The event was great and I have nothing but praise for Rory. He managed the various stages of the evening very well and entertained the top table through the night.
PRINCE'S TRUST GALA DINNER
Hi Nicky and all at Classique
I had to let you know just how brilliant Rory Bremner was..
He went down a storm and literally had something for everyone. For our American directors who maybe weren't quite in the loop with some of the older English material there was something extra special for them too!
Please thank him so much and also a big thank you to you too for recommending him and putting the whole thing together for us'
Vice President, International Bank. Central London event.