- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
The Secret Police were formed in June 1996 after brothers Mike and Cam Findlay put an ad in a local newspaper saying "Desperately seeking Sting..."
John Green spotted the ad, a meeting was set up and they each learned 3 tracks - Roxanne, Message In A Bottle and So Lonely.
In a back room of a pub the three of them met and began to play. An hour later Mike went to the bar to buy a drink, the customers asked him if The Police had reformed.
Twelve years on they are still having a blast. Claiming "We never try to be The Police, we simply aim to play their fantastic songs to the best of our abilities".
They hope you enjoy listening to them as much as they enjoy playing the music! The band not only sounds like the real thing but there is more than a passing resemblance to Sting, Andy and Stewart.
There is lots of fun and interaction on the evening with police hats and whistles passed around and audiences really love the occasional slightly faster arrangements and everyone boogies the night away!
Fans say 'This is as near to the real thing you will get. The sound is amazing - if you close your eyes you could be at a real Police concert'.
In the last few years The Secret Police have played all over the UK in large and small venues and to audiences of up to several thousand, from Devon & Cornwall to South Shields, near to Sting's hometown in Wallsend.
They have been to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland many times and have also toured five times in the Republic of Ireland, spent time in sunny Spain, had trips to Holland, Dubai and Oman!
In Belgium the band supported The Stranglers at an open air festival with an audience of close on 12,000, re-visiting Belgium the following season to headline at another festival.
As long as there are people who love the sound of The Police, The Secret Police will be out there to entertain them with their uncannily accurate performance of these great songs.
John Green Bass & Vocals
John plays a 1978 Precision. He uses Trace Elliott amplification in the form of a AH400SMX head powering one 1 x 15 and one 4 x 10 Trace Elliott cabinets. John also uses a WSA1 to write piano and string sequences.
Cam Findley Drums
Cam plays a Premier Birch Genista kit - 10" 12" 14" and 16" toms, 22" Bass Drum, generally a 14" Pearl 'Floating' Piccolo snare and four Tama hi/lo Octobans. He plays a 22" Zildjian Custom A Projection Ride, a 16" Classic 1967 Avedis Zildjian Crash, 16" Sabian AAX Rock Crash and a 1966 17" Super Zyn 5 star crash, 8" Zildjian Splash, a Zildjian Zil-bel with a vintage pair of 14" Paiste Alpha Hi-Hats. Cam uses a Tama Iron Cobra single bass pedal and a Pearl 2000 Hi Hat stand with Mapex 900 Series boom stands.
Mike Findley Guitar And Vocals
Mike plays a 1980 telecaster. His amplification comprises a 1962 Vox AC30 and a 1964 Vox AC30. For larger gigs Mike uses a 1972 Marshall 100 watt valve head plus a 50 watt Marshall valve head with two classic Marshall 4 x 12 cabs. Mike also uses effects by Alesis, Ibanez and Boss.
Every Breath You Take'
Message in a Bottle'
Walking on the Moon'
'So Lonely' and'
Can't Stand Losing You'
and many more classic Police tracks