- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Shakedown Soul & Funk Band
Amazingly popular 8 piece soul, funk and party band putting soul and disco right into the groove of the party! Fabulous vocals, interactive and fun!
Great lead vocals, lots of backing vocals from all the musicians, stunning horns and a brilliant rhythm section which adds up to a superb party night.
The band are not just excellent musicians but the interplay and fun on the stage transmits to the audience to create an instant party atmosphere!
One of our most highly booked and sought after bands with the amazing vocals and great personality of Errol Williams.
The band (which includes a superb 3 piece Brass section) plays either 2 x 45 minute sets / 2 x one hour sets or could possibly even split that to 3 x 40 minute sets, playing great disco, some great soul and funk tracks and some of the latest from the charts.
A Funky Fun Get Down on It Fabulous bunch of Soul Brothers who will make you really Shake it Down!
We recommend booking a DJ to fill in the before, during and after with The Shakedown Band to complement the band's set. All our DJs have worked with Shakedown on many occasions and work with the band and liaise with the clients to complete a superb nights entertainment.
Sample Song list..
- Uptown Funk
- I Need A Dollar (Aloe Blacc)
- Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
- Disco Inferno
- December 1963 (Four Seasons)
- Soul Man
- Rock With You
- Don't Leave Me This Way
- Let's Groove Tonight (Earth Wind and Fire)
- Car Wash
- I Can Make You Feel Good
- Never Give Up on a Good Thing (George Benson)
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Higher and Higher (Jackie Wilson)
- Sign Your Name
- I Can't Go For That
- Never Too Much (Luther Vandross)
- Let's Groove Tonight
- Good Times/I Want Your Love - Chic Medley
- Trapped (Colonel Abrams)
- Speak Like A Child
- Move On Up
- Get Down Saturday Night
- Master Blaster
- Jungle Boogie
- Get Down Tonight
- That's The Way I Like It
- Play That Funky Music
- "Crazy In Love" Intro
- Get Back
- You Can Leave Your Hat On
- Hold On I'm Comin'
- Midnight Hour
- Knock On Wood
- I Can't Turn You Loose
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Me And Mrs Jones
- Let's Stay Together
- My Girl
- (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
- Cold Sweat
- Sex Machine
- Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
- I Got You (I Feel Good)
- Land Of A 1000 Dances
- Mustang Sally
- Everybody (Needs Somebody)
- Try A Little Tenderness
- Shake A Tailfeather
- Soul Man
- Harlem Shuffle
- Unchain My Heart
- Bet That You Look Good on the Dancefloor
- Diggin' on James Brown
- Harlem Shuffle
- Souled Out!
- Sweet Soul Music
- Take Me To The River
- Hard To Handle
- Love Man
- Let The Good Times Roll
- Mr Pitiful
- Hey Bartender
- 25 Miles
- Gimme Some Lovin'
- Sweet Home Chicago
- The second time around
- Starsky & Hutch Theme
- The Movie Medley Theme arranged by Shakedown
- Pearl & Dean / Mission Impossible
- Walking The Dog
- Sexual Healing
- Pick Up The Pieces
- She Caught the Katy
- Stand By Me
- Can also do a great James Bond medley!
and more added all the time...
I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to you and the entertainers for such an enjoyable evening that we have had a great amount of positive feedback from all that had attended.
The aerial artists had been really well received and had given our dinner the perfect feel of elegance and class.
Our audience, as you could see, also really really enjoyed the band and they had them on their feet the whole night so they were definitely a big hit! Shakedown Soul Band were absolutely fab!!
Thank you ever so much for all of your help Nicky, you made the event and the run up to the event go seamlessly and you and the team were a joy to work with. Our next dinner will not be until August next year but if there is anything in the meantime I will be sure to be in touch.
Thank you again Nicky
Take care and speak soon
Emma - Corporate - (1000 guests)
I just wanted to say how amazing the Shakedown Soul & Funk Band were. This is the 3rd year running for our company awards and they just seem to get better and better!
Please say thanks again to all the guys and also for your companies hard work behind the scenes with all the staging, lighting, PA for our awards, starcloth etc. The LED dance floor also looked fab, thanks for your ideas with that.
Thanks as well to the close up magicians during the drinks reception, some real jaw dropping tricks there (if we have a good year maybe we'll afford Dynamo next year!)
Thanks again and be in touch soon. Julie. Pharmaceutical company.
Hi Classique - The evening was a great success, Milton Jones was very well received and the feed back from all the guests has been excellent. The Shakedown Soul Band were also excellent keeping the dance floor packed.
If we have a ball for this year, will certainly be in touch - many thanks, Sue. Healthcare
Dear Nicky and everyone at Classique
The String Quartet and The Shakedown Soul Band were superb on Saturday 4th. The feedback I have received from those who attended the ball said the band were brilliant, in fact people have been raving about them since. Even our site director was spotted grooving on down, really enjoying himself and getting everyone else up to dance! I would be grateful if you pass on my thanks to the band together with these comments.
Could you also thank the String Quartet too, everyone thought this was a very nice touch.
Thanks to you Nicky for organising the event and sorting out the bands. Thanks again
Glaxo Smith Kline
Just a short note to with a very big thank you.
Shakedown played at our wedding and they were wonderful, cannot tell you how good. They are a great band, mum, dad etc all up and getting down. Our day was perfect and all the band were a big part of that.
Your judgement of what and who was spot on. I must just say as someone who hates the idea of being on stage let alone joining in, I can't wait to see them again and we will and I am starting to look at Stars in Their Eyes in a whole new light. !!!!!!!
Once again many thanks.
Yours sincerely - Larry & Charmaine - 4th October
Dear Nicky, Mac and all at Classique
Just a short note to thank you and your team for the wonderful entertainment provided at our wedding. Everyone commented on how excellent ‘Shakedown' were.
If we failed to thank them all on the day it was because we were so busy!
Please pass on our thanks to them all.
Regards - Gerry & Lesley - 24th February
Just a note to say thank you to everyone at Classique for entertaining us on our special day.
Your DJing was tremendous and ‘Shakedown' were wonderful.
The atmosphere created by you was excellent and enjoyed by all.
We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Best wishes Stuart & Louise
A short note to ask you to pass on our thanks to Errol and the rest of ‘Shakedown' and to Phil Gardner for their combined great work on Saturday at Nikki's wedding.
The music was wonderful and certainly contributed to a great party atmosphere.
We all had a fantastic time, dancing until the wee small hours.
So thank you all very much for the part you played in what turned out to be a fairy tale day.
With Kind Regards
Ada & Richard 5th August