- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Steve Coogan was born and raised in Middleton, Manchester, one of six children. His Manchester Irish parents are devout Catholics. With brothers Brendan (MUTV presenter) and Martin (ex-lead singer with Mock Turtles), Steve had to fight for the limelight even at an early age.
He trained as an actor at Manchester Polytechnic School of Theatre, and started out on the stand-up comedy circuit while still at college. This was what allowed him to get his Equity card. Coogan's luck was in, because he was spotted by a television talent scout, and appeared as an impressionist on shows like "First Exposure", "A Word in Your Era" and "Paramount City".
He also provided a selection of voices for Spitting Image and was involved with the BBC radio show, "On The Hour", where he created the character that was to make him a millionaire... Alan Partridge.
This character took off to such an extent that he was given his own radio slot, the spoof chat show "Knowing Me, Knowing You with Alan Partridge", and both shows transferred to TV - with huge critical and audience acclaim.
In the late nineties the hapless presenter found himself relegated to the graveyard shift on Radio Norwich for the sitcom "I'm Alan Partridge".
But this wasn't the limit of his creations - he also brought us Paul and Pauline Calf, the appalling travelling sales rep. Gareth Cheeseman, and the "singing sensation" cabaret star Tony Ferrino, a legend in his own dressing room.
Coogan never finds time to sit still. He won the coveted Perrier Award at the Edinburgh Festival in 1992, went on a sell-out tour of the UK in 1998, was named the Variety Club Showbusiness Personality of the Year in 1999, and managed, throughout the decade, to scoop up and armful of other major awards.
He now lives in London and Brighton, although he comes back home regularly to see his beloved Manchester United and his young daughter, Clare.
He also returned to Manchester in 2001 to film the two movies, "The Parole Officer" and "24 Hour Party People".
In 2008 he took to the road on his first stand-up tour in ten years "Steve Coogan as Alan Partridge and other less successful characters".
In November 2011, Steve Coogan, along with Hugh Grant, gave evidence to the Leveson Inquiry on phone hacking, favouring regulation of the press.
Away from comedy, Steve Coogan has played more dramatic roles, with What Maisie Knew, and portrayed Paul Raymond in the biopic The Look of Love. The feature film, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, was released in 2013 and with journalist Martin Sixsmith he co-wrote, produced and starred in the film Philomena, alongside Judi Dench.
Please note when booking a Comedian through Classique...
Audience: At least 90% of the audience to be seated
Stage: A raised area is required. The performance will not take place 'in the round'
Other: Please note Comedians only very rarely, if ever, perform at weddings (sorry), their main performances are TV, on tour and at corporate events after dinner.
Virtual: Some comedians are now able to offer either a live or pre-recorded set for clients.