- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
The Bianco Barbershop Quartet
Enquire for Pricing
Based in the Midlands, the Bianco Barbershop Quartet are a wonderful group of acapella singers consisting of bass, tenor, alto and soprano, the traditional four-part harmony. Barbershop style singing is unique in the world of music as it is always four part close harmony, always a capella and is significantly different from traditional harmony in that there is a voice part (the tenor) who sings above the lead or melody line. Very entertaining and wonderfully versatile, a highly recommended quartet for many different events.
All Choruses and Quartets with their high class, stylish and aurally pleasing presentations can be tailored to suit your requirements for any occasion and venue, large or small - their repertoire extends from old-time classics through to modern songs, ballads to upbeat numbers - There are also Christmas packages for the Festive Season, Valentines Day packages, in fact, packages for almost any celebration of which you care to think!
- Wedding Receptions
- Birthday Parties
- Retirement Homes and Hospices
- Garden Fêtes
- Dinner Dances
- Church and Charity Events
- Shopping and Leisure Centres
- Mayoral and Masonic Evenings
- Stage Shows
During the "Gay 90's" & the early part of the 1900's the barbershop in the USA became the place to "hang out" for the dapper young fellows, who would continue the tradition of singing without accompaniment. This "past-time" soon overflowed into the pool halls & saloons. Often these young singers would continue their singing on the streets & it became known as "Lamp post" or "Kerbstone" harmony. The street shoe-shine boys were often the local"experts" & would entertain their clients in hotel lobbies, bus & rail stations etc. At the height of its popularity, no minstrel or burlesque / vaudeville / musichall show was complete without the dulcet tones of a Barbershop Quartet! During the years 1918 & 1938 the Barbershop Quartet almost became extinct due to change in life styles & the coming of movies, dance bands & radio. Song styles changed to suit ever increasing hoard of professional singers & these tunes were mostly for the soloist therefore not so easy to harmonise by ear.
In the late 1950's, one Harry Danser, from Crawley, Sussex, visited the USA & to his delight found a large society of barbershop devotees. Harry had sung in a barbershop quartet during the musichall days and on his return home to the UK he formed "The Barbershop Four" quartet which performed locally & gained a great deal of interest from the public. Ten years later barbershop groups and organisations were springing up all over the UK!