- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
The Chipolatas produce and present live performance projects incorporating circus skills, music, theatre and dance. They bring the global and the local experience into one magical experience.
Multi-talented musical clowns, their energetic entertainment style is ever evolving. Blending accordeon and acoustic rhythms with the modern day equivalent of hip-hop and street style, they tap into themes embedded in folk culture worldwide. They have established a unique identity which is implicit in their style of work, mixing traditional roots with contemporary influences.
Enriching and engaging their audiences, this dynamic trio bring a vibrant, colourful and creative complicite to any arts event. Since their formation in 1992, the Chipolatas have 15 years professional working experience together, having taken their performances to 39 countries across 6 continents.
The Chipolatas are suitable for all needs, all spaces and all ages, in a 5-star fun(ky) ‘3-Style' package! The show can be performed in the following languages: English, François, Espanol, Italiano, Portuguese, Japanese.
The essence of spectacle, an indelible impression is left by an action-packed Chipolatas show. Their seamless performances feature a sensory overload of vibrant, colourful circus skills, music and inventive street theatre. Industrial strength entertainment for any event!
As part of the cultural programme of Athens 2004 Olympic Games, thank you for being here during this event and for bringing joy to everybody (especially children) with your fantastic performances"
(Olympic Games Cultural Committee)
"Brilliantly Diverse, Mischievous and Expertly Coherent"
(The Scotsman, Edinburgh Festival Fringe)
"They have created a genre which is both contemporary and reassuringly old-fashioned"
(Total Theatre Magazine, London International Mime Festival)
"The Chipolatas carry on medieval traditions of performers who entertained both the kings at their palaces and the common people on the streets"
(The Times of Central Asia)