- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
The Killers are a US rock band who formed in Las Vegas, Navada in 2001 by members Brandon Flowers (lead vocals, keyboards, bass) and Dave Keuning (lead guitar, backing vocals). Mark Stoermer (bass, rhythm guitar, backing vocals) and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. (drums, percussion) would complete the current lineup of the band in 2002.
The band's name is derived from a logo on the bass drum of a fictitious band portrayed in the music video for the New Order song "Crystal".
The band released their debut album, ‘Hot Fuss’, in 2004: the record was a UK Number One and is estimated to have sold more than seven million copies worldwide. The record’s success, in part, was due to containing a clutch of hit singles including ‘Mr Brightside’, ‘Smile Like You Mean It’, ‘Somebody Told Me’ and ‘All These Things That I’ve Done’.
For the next album, The Killers hired producers Alan Moulder and Flood – known for his work with the likes of U2, Nine Inch Nails, PJ Harvey and Smashing Pumpkins – and swapped the British synthpop influences of their debut for a more Americana-tinged sound. The album, ‘Sam’s Town’, was released in 2006 and included the lead single ‘When You Were Young’.
The Killers’ third album, ‘Day & Age’, was released in 2008 and sold over three million copies worldwide. They went on to win the Best International Band prize at the NME Awards in 2009 for the third year, but announced that they would be taking a break in 2010: during their hiatus, Flowers, Vannuci and Stoermer all released solo albums.
The band returned in 2012 with their fourth album, ‘Battle Born’. The album debuted at Number One on the UK Official Albums Chart
The Killers released their fifth studio album, Wonderful Wonderful, on September 22, 2017. The album was produced by Jacknife Lee and lead single "The Man" was released on June 14, 2017.
The Killers released a statement on August 28, 2017, confirming that neither Stoermer nor Keuning would participate in the band's upcoming Wonderful Wonderful World Tour, while reiterating that both are still members of the band. Jake Blanton would continue to fill in for Stoermer while touring guitarist/keyboardist Ted Sablay would fill in for Keuning. The band added another two touring musicians: keyboardist/rhythm guitarist Robbie Connolly and lead guitarist Taylor Milne, a member of Big Talk, Vannucci's project.
The band headlined the 2017 AFL Grand Final in Melbourne, Australia on September 30, 2017.
Wonderful Wonderful become the band's first album to reach the number one spot on the US Billboard 200; it also claimed the top spot on the UK Album Chart, making The Killers the first international act to have their first five studio albums reach number one in the UK.
2017-2018 The Wonderful Wonderful World Tour is the fifth major concert tour by the American rock band The Killers, in support of their fifth studio album Wonderful Wonderful, which was released on September 22, 2017. The tour include dates in thirty two countries of Europe, Asia, the Americas and Oceania.
- Mr Brightside
- Somebody Told Me
- When You Were Young
- Smile Like You Mean It
- All These Things That I've Done