- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
The Mariachis – THE UK’s famous No. 1 Mariachi band as seen in the Doritos TV ad!!
The Mariachis are originally from South America but now live in the UK. They are fun loving guys regularly seen on TV screens across the UK performing their versions of pop classics with a Mexican twist; Don’t You Want Me Baby, Stay Another Day, I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll, Love Machine and many more that have the whole country singing and partying along.
The Mariachi's have appeared at major music festivals including Glastonbury, Wireless, Henley, and Rewind, along with international events such as the Autostadt festival in Germany and the Fiesta De Los Muertos, Dubai
They have also appeared on ‘The One Show’, ‘Good Morning Britain’, ‘Paul O’Grady’, Graham Norton, ‘The Last Leg’, ’Sunday Morning Live’, ‘A Question of Sport’, ‘Sunday Brunch’, ‘A League of Their Own’, ‘An Extra Slice’ and ‘TFI Friday’.
Throughout 2016 & 2017 they were chosen by Rod Stewart as support act for his UK stadium tours, performing to over 1,000,000 people. The band can also be heard regularly as the house band for ‘Breakfast with Roman Kemp’ on London’s, Capital
The Mariachis are the official band of the Doritos TV commercials. Commencing June 2012, the campaign featured them singing pop classics with a Mexican twist, with their versions of the Human League's 'Don't You Want Me', East 17's 'Stay Another Day' and Joan Jett's 'I Love Rock & Roll'.
The band features Guitars, Accordion and Trumpet and all of the members are highly accomplished musicians and singers. It’s not just pop hits they perform, The Mariachis have a traditional repertoire including; La Bamba, Guantanamera & Lambada.
The Mariachis have the ability to compliment any event, no matter how large or small. Whether performing for the Royal Family or in front of 30,000 Festival goers, The Mariachis are perfect for any event!
Salvador Jimenez Hernandez was born in the large and bustling city of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, the birth place of the Mariachi. At the tender age of seven, Salvador started to learn the guitar and vihuela under the watchful eye of his father who was a composer and singer of Mariachi and Ranchero music. After studying at the Guadalajara school of music, he moved away from his roots to Asia where he lived for a few years in Hong Kong, playing with a Mariachi band there, however, in the year 2000 he moved to the UK bringing his talent and music with him and where he later formed The Mariachis. Salvador plays the guitarrón.
Roberto Jimenez Torres was born in the huge and crowded capital of Mexico known as D.F (Distrito Federal or Mexico City). When he was 14, he bought his first guitar and that’s when his interest in music began. Roberto studied accountancy at university in Mexico City but his studies took him away from his homeland to the UK shores where he continued his studies and gained a masters degree in management, although he continued to dip in and out of the music scene. He officially joined the band in 2011 and took over from Salvador as the lead singer. Roberto plays the vihuela.
Limber Cotrina Vargas was born in Comapara, Santa Cruz de La Sierra, Bolivia. He started playing traditional Bolivian music in secondary school where he formed a band with 4 other friends, playing at many festivals in his province, and winning prizes representing the school. Limber followed his musical dream and studied music courses whilst at the same time playing in a prestigious Mariachis band called Mariachi Santa Cruz. After 7 years, Limber found himself looking for more adventure and ended up in the UK in 2004 where he studied English and continued playing Mariachi Music, joining The Mariachis soon after his arrival. Limber plays the accordion.
Juan Gerardo Rojas Meneses was born in the small city of Graneros in Chile. His first musical interests was at the age of 12 years when he played in a band with the boy scouts. At 18 years of age, Juan entered university to study music where he got his degree. After this time, he worked with different orchestras in Santiago de Chile and years later, Juan moved to Bolivia. For 18 years he worked with orchestras, was in a jazz quartet and also a big band. Juan’s artistic talent brought him to the UK where he started to teach musical instruments to children and young adults and it was at this time he joined The Mariachis and became a member of the group. Juan plays the trumpet.