- Gok Wan - what a DJ - what a party! Thank you!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
The Three Waiters
Enquire for Pricing
Subtly, the performers infiltrate the function as members of the ‘real' waiting staff. However, all is not what it seems... The audience is given no clue of what is about to come. Over a period of time, and to the surprise of the guests, an unexpected story unfolds culminating in a performance of true ‘Three Tenors' style.
The structure and content of The Three Waiters suits a wide spectrum of audience taste by taking away the seriousness often associated with opera and adding an element of fun, spontaneity and surprise. The act is a contrast to a ‘silly waiters' show - with repertoire consisting of arias made famous by ‘The Three Tenors' along with well-known songs from popular musicals, The Three Waiters have proven equally successful with an audience of football players through to the most discerning opera buffs.
Be it a dinner party of ten guests or a ballroom of two thousand, the unique structure of the show, along with the vast repertoire and experience of each of the performers allows the act to be easily customised to suit your particular requirements.
The Three Waiters is made up of the best performers that opera and musical theatre has to offer. Each artist is chosen after an extensive audition process. Not only must they be vocally outstanding, but also possess a dynamic personality, with a flair for character acting, timing and comedy.
The Unique Concept
The Three Waiters involves three talented performers hoaxing and infiltrating your event as ‘real' waiting staff. The Three Waiters is not a "wacky waiters" but in fact, quite the opposite. The show provides sophisticated, high quality entertainment made up of some of the best performers that opera and music theatre have to offer.
The structure and content of The Three Waiters suits a wide spectrum of audience tastes by taking away the seriousness often associated with opera and adding an element of fun, spontaneity and surprise. With repertoire consisting of arias made famous by ‘The Three Tenors' along with well-known songs from popular musicals, The Three Waiters has proven equally successful to audiences of football players, auto- mechanics through to the most discerning opera buffs, high-end corporate executives and Heads of State.
Subtly, the performers infiltrate the function. They work as waiters and are dressed the same as the other waiters. The audience is given no clue of what is to come. Over a period of time, to the surprise of the guests, an unexpected story unfolds taking the audience through a very amusing, sophisticated show a la "The Three Tenors".
Be it a dinner party of twelve guests or a ballroom of two thousand, the structure of the show along with the vast repertoire and experience of each of the performers allows the act to be easily customised to suit your particular requirements.
A performance of the Three Waiters can be easily customised to suit any size event. Depending on the size, sometimes appropriate staging and lighting is needed. The performers sing to pre-recorded backing tracks (on CD) and use hand held radio microphones so a PA system is also required.
To help us obtain the highest standards during the performance, we require the following:
We need to know:
• Location of the event. Special entrance etc.
- Catering contacts for uniforms and coordination of performance times.
- Running order of event - meal times, speeches, awards etc.
- Nature of event (e.g. product launch, awards dinner, anniversary, Christmas, cocktails etc.)
- Specific requests or thematic considerations.
Changing Area / Meals
A suitable area is required with basic refreshments.
Three meals required directly after the performance.
The level of suitable stage and lighting requirements can be evaluated for each individual event. The majority of venues also require a sound system. This is normally provided by the client, but can however be organised through us If necessary. Production requirements are as follows: Suitable PA System to suit venue; Reverb unit; CD player; Three handheld radio microphones; Plus one microphone stand. Follow-spots are sometimes required for audiences over 120.
It is important as part of the act that we dress the same as the other waiters at the event. We supply our own black trousers, black shoes and white shirt. Any additional waiters apparel needs to be organised through the specific caterer or banquet supervisor for the event.
An essential part of the performance is to convince the guests beforehand that we are "real waiters". This involves mixing with the audience and hoaxing as waiters before the actual ‘show" begins. For this reason, fees are reflective of the number of guests. It is much easier to infiltrate a function of 50 than say, 150. Fees are inclusive of rehearsal and production/sound checks.
Where applicable, flights and accommodation need to be provided by the client