- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Timid Vikings of Reknaestuff
Hellbent on apologising for all their ancestors' wrongdoing - it's the 'Timid Vikings of Reknaestuff'!
Luckily, 1200 years after their first invasion, these extremely friendly and sympathetic Norse people don't destroy the towns and villages in their path but sweep through offering handshakes, crèche facilities and dog-walking.
The 'Timid Vikings of Reknaestuff' can literally appear from nowhere but being highly mobile, they can 'pillage' 3 or 4 villages per day, compensating descendants of their victims with gold coin or 2 inch square parcels of land in Norway.
Olaf, Borg, Freya, Gudrun and Jorgen want nothing more than to make lots of new friends, and cement relations for future generations to come.
"Well done to all concerned. It brought a welcome bit of humour to the grey streets. They promised to arrange a Viking funeral for me, but I must make it clear that I don't need it right now. Maybe they can come back when I'm dead!" - Jean of Banchory
"The 35 children were enthralled, and the mothers enjoyed being propositioned, but the staff wondered why they weren't!!!! Their singing did leave a little to be desired, but the songs were very good. They were brilliant, thank you all so much!" - Shirley & Stephen at Lossiemouth Library