- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Boney M, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Richard & Adam, Diversity, Odyssey, Five, S Club & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Spring 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Top Shelf Jazz
Prohibition jazz played as it should be: fast and louche!
The Top Shelf Jazz band restore the roaring twenties and glamorous thirties..
This rakish collective sum up the smoky atmospheres of dark cabaret clubs and shabby grand ballrooms.
Top Shelf Jazz bring you original numbers in the 1920s /1930's style cross-pollinated from Harlem swing, gypsy jazz and British dance hall plus some obligatory classics of the era.
The band is best described as the satanic rebirth of Al Bowlly for the modern age: exquisite filth and lecherous, hot swing music! If they don't steal your hearts, they'll steal your drinks...
Direct from Lucifer's drinks cabinet: a band whose original tunes are so distinctive and licentious that they spawned their own delectable style: 'Filthy Swing'.
With their "Fast & Louche" album already out ("Fast & Louche is too real to be missed!" - Kid Creole) and the "Gentlemen in Squalor" E.P. just released, you may have joined them in making history as the first band to have performed on all three stages in the Royal Albert Hall.
But you can't be everywhere at once! Perhaps you have seen the band in the Park Lane and Bloomsbury Ball Rooms, Le Quecumbar, the Linz Street Festival, CafÃ© de Paris, The Blitz Party, Oxford Jazz Festival, the Black Cotton Club, Prohibition, The Big Chill, Glastonbury Festival, The Micca Club in Rome, the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, most M4 services, or rowdy provincial music halls.
Impeccable vulgarity & sartorial elegance.
Devout fans know the 'Jazz Age' never finished and that Gatsby lives on!
Their inimitable style and hot music will drive you to wild abandon.
Available for funerals, bar brawls and children's parties.
Inciting bedlam across Britain & Europe with their exquisitely crafted music and anarchic stage presence, Arthur Foxaque and his band take no prisoners -silly hats, 'liberal' attitudes and songs of the high life in low places - the authors and the last word in 'Filthy Swing'.