- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Victorian Time Travellers
Enquire for Pricing
Join our two bonkers boffins, Warp and Weft on a voyage through deepest history.
Meet whip cracking Romans and Morris dancing Vikings.
Thrill to the gravity defying Stuarts and mind reading Victorians!
Using a fantastic fusion of circus skills and clowning, magic and visual comedy this family show is full of absurdly funny nonsense mongering and toothsome tomfoolery.
The Victorian Time Travellers can be performed as a static or promenade show
Marvel at the incredible Time Machine, a magnificent feat of eccentric engineering.
Also available as a Winter Driveabout Act
The Christmas Victorian Time Travellers
Arriving from the celebrations of 1888, Professor Weft and Ms. Warp perambulate and play carols in their incredible contraption.
They amaze passers by with magic, mind reading and festive facts from the box of cosmic Christmas secrets.
Let the bonkers boffins Warp and Weft show you their box of cosmic secrets.
Hear the sound of the universe and experience the big bang.
Learn how long is a piece of cosmic string and what the winning lottery numbers could be..
Perfect for street theatre, festivals, local authorities, schools and corporate events.
Guaranteed to captivate and delight all ages.
Thank you for your show Time Trouble. We had 610 visitors through the door and comments from our visitors included "Such a good show" and "we really enjoyed the performance. Once again the day was a great success."
Dianne Fine, Visitor Services Manager, The Dock Museum, Barrow in Furness