- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Fawlty Towers - Basil Fawlty
Enquire for Pricing
Looking for something special? An event or celebration to be the talk of the town, and treasured by all?
UK based, Edmond Wells will provide the sort of service you would expect from a "Top Class Torquay Hotelier". Interactive Receptions to Full On Fawlty Towers Theme Nights. Plus any of the best loved John Cleese characters, both local and international.
Many appearances on Television on all leading UK channels, including Sky TV. Promotional video work for blue chip companies within the UK and abroad, and over 9 years professional comedic experience in this role. As there is such a large field covered by John Cleese, Edmond also has a totally diverse experience in this amazing role.
Not only will he will discuss the most effective way to tailor make your special event be a success. He will also, as a trained actor, with leading role theatre experience; plan your event down to the last detail. Plus the instinctive ability to improvise with the same razer sharp wit. A current Equity member and listed with Spotlight.
Available for -
- Corporate Functions
- 007 (as "Q")
- Mix & Mingle
- Award Ceremonies
- Exhibition Stands
- Fawlty Towers
- Master of Ceremonies
- Product Launches
- Training & Corporate Videos
- Murder Mystery
- Headmaster Roles
- Staff Training & Inductions
- Auctions & Raffles
- Bar Mitzvahs
- and loads more!
Voted the Best of British Comedy
Edmond Wells - Best John Cleese LookaLike / Impersonator - Guaranteed!*
Walks the Walk, and Talks the Talk
"You know, you really do look like me" - written quote from John Cleese.
"You were a 100 times better than my highest expectations, I can't thank you enough" (Mr Pickup - Joint Birthday Party in Heywood)
"I have never laughed so much in my life" (Siemens camera mobile phone production team - Leeds)
Recent Corporate Functions:
MENA Awards Ceremony - DUBAI
The International Contemporary Arts Centre, Pall Mall, London.
With Alan Yentob (BBC Director - Drama, entertainment and children)
Hampton Court Palace, London. - Daily Mail Gala Night.
The Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London. With Andrew Sachs - Manuel (The real one)! Organised by The Acorn Club - Hotel Network
Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London. - Price Waterhouse Cooper.
Dear Basil / Ed
We can not thank you enough for the laughter & chaos your antics caused on our wedding day. The unexpected games & ensuing hilarity created a wedding day that was truly joyous and fun. One particular guest had only just arrived, and, knowing no-one else but us, found herself dancing around the room with a tray of drinks & imitating Manuel. Was she drunk? No! She had been spotted by Basil! It was certainly an ice-breaker & and she got to know a few people very quickly!
From the intimate ceremony, to giggles & guffaws through afternoon tea, to hysterical shrieking as the evening closed in - you took our guests on an emotional roller-coaster ride. A wedding to remember and for that we are grateful to you.
Auntie Bettie still hasn't recovered from needing to be hauled out of her seat through laughing so hard. Our only regret was not having it videoed. I have enclosed for you one of the official photos in which you were included. It gave a special touch to the day having a host everyone already knew and with our chaotic lives (The DJ was confirmed during afternoon tea) it was only right that Basil should host our day. You have given us and our guests some treasured memories~ although Charlie is too young to remember, I think he appreciated the taxi ride~ (Assistance given on a plastic taxi buggy) We hope you enjoyed yourself too.
We wish you all the best in future "hosting" & adventures. Should our paths cross again we'll be sure to come & say hello - from a safe distance.
Once again, thank you. The Siberian hamster leaping onto Auntie Bettie is a wonderful story to tell our future children.You gave us so much more than Basil.
All the best for the future
Glen & Beth
Wedding: Mr & Mrs Brady, Caernarvon , North Wales
"That was brilliant John, can I have your autograph please? When are you going to do another series"?
Accoutants Christmas Party in Oslo.
Hi Ed...just a quick note to say very many thanks for last night's performance. 'Basil' took the place by storm and was a big hit with everyone.
Your opening fracas in the kitchen was spot-on, and really took people by surprise, judging from the looks on their faces. The audience participation bit was excellent too - and unearthed a couple of budding Manuels, it seems!
Thanks too, for posing for the many photo opportunities - seems that just about everyone wanted their picture taken with 'Mr Fawlty' (me included!) And for sticking around to mingle with the audience in-character: it must be quite an energy-draining experience being 'someone else' for hours at a time!
All-in-all, a really successful night, with 'Basil' being the proverbial icing on the cake!
Thanks again...and I'll certainly spread the word to my friends and colleagues.
Jill, Director of Upfront Communications Ltd
We are in your debt - it was brilliant and you put a lot into it for us. We couldn't have imagined the whole weekend would go so well. Thank you very much. Hope you enjoyed yourself!
Devon Social Group