- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
The fabulous all female soul-disco group formed in 1972, featuring singers, Debbie Sledge and Joni Sledge.
Their hits, mostly recorded with Nile Rodgers and Bernard Edwards, have included "We are Family", "Lost in Music", "Love, Don't You Go Through No Changes on Me", "Frankie", "He's the Greatest Dancer", "Thinking Of You" and more.
In the history of recorded music, there have been only a handful of musical groups which have managed to transcend time, genre, and culture...and Sister Sledge is indisputably one of these. As the pages of the Chicago Tribune have asserted, Sister Sledge “has the stuff legends are made of.”
Performing jazz, soul, gospel, disco, and R&B, flourishing both in-studio and onstage, the sisters built a formidable reputation, dazzling audiences and impressing critics from the start. Along with their busy performance schedules, the ladies also made certain to complete academic studies, each of them earning a Temple University college degree.
Over the years, the group has amassed a string of Gold and Platinum records, accumulating total sales of over 15,000,000 worldwide. Garnering along the way additional Grammy Nominations for Record of the Year and Best R&B Duo or group, Sister Sledge has earned over 100 awards and commendations. The group has performed on some of the most prestigious stages in six of the planet’s seven continents including Carnegie Hall, Madison Square Garden, The Royal Albert Hall, Japan’s Nakano Sun Plaza, Britain’s renowned Glastonbury Festival, the Burg al Arab in Dubai, the Zenith in Paris, and the State House in Accra, Ghana. They also performed a rousing set at the final White House Christmas Party of the Clinton administration.
Today, Sister Sledge remains in the international spotlight and continues to champion and support the importance and value of family while touring and performing to capacity crowds the world over. With Joni's passionate and sassy vocals and unique creative style, Debbie's wide and agile vocal ranges and a band of exceptionally talented band, the group’s combined artistry is magical! Their 2014 performance headlining at the Tramlines festival in Sheffield, UK was described by The Star paper as being “one of Tramlines greatest ever nights”.
Very busy touring internationally - US / Europe and Australia.