- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
With a career spanning four decades, and a voice instantly identifiable the world over, Bonnie is the international first lady of rock. Born in Skewen, Neath, South Wales, Tyler grew up listening to, and being influenced by, the legendary female artists of the day, especially Janis Joplin and Tina Turner.
Bonnie’s breakthrough hit was her second ever single “Lost In France” which climbed to No.9 in the UK charts. The track was then released in Europe and became a huge hit, staying in the Top Ten in Germany for over six months. “It’s A Heartache”, Bonnie’s next single was her first hit in the USA, reaching No. 3 in the Billboard chart, and was a massive hit all over the world.
The 80’s saw even greater success. A burgeoning collaboration with epic rock pioneer Jim Steinman garnered both Grammy Nomination and phenomenal international recognition with the album “Faster Than The Speed Of Night”, and multi-platinum selling power ballad “Total Eclipse Of The Heart”. Continuing their working relationship – “Holding Out For A Hero”, from the soundtrack to the film “Footloose”, proved similarly popular and has also featured in several other movies since including the Shrek series.
In the 90’s Tyler worked with “the German Simon Cowell” writer/producer Deiter Bohlen giving rise to albums including the monster German hit “Bitterblue”.
Bonnie was impacting the European market so much that in 2003 she recorded a dual-language cover of “Total Eclipse”, with French artist Kareen Antonn titled “Si demain (Turn Around)” which topped the charts in Belgium, Poland and France, the latter for ten weeks.
Both “It’s a Heartache” and “Total Eclipse of the Heart” are among the best-selling singles of all time, with sales in excess of six million. Bonnie’s work has earned her two Grammy Award nominations and three Brit Award nominations, among other accolades.
Bonnie’s current album, Rocks and Honey, which was recorded in Nashville and Produced by David Huff, is now available.