- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Katherine Jenkins OBE
Enquire for Pricing
Cherished as one of Britain’s most loved artists, Welsh superstar mezzo soprano Katherine Jenkins OBE officially became the world’s most successful artist in UK Classical chart history when her latest album, ‘Celebration’ become her 12th UK Classical No.1 album in 12 years.
Having signed to Universal Classics at the tender age of 23, signing the largest record deal in UK classical recording history, the then school teacher burst onto the music scene in 2003 when she performed at Westminster Cathedral in honour of Pope John Paul II’s Silver Jubilee, became the mascot for her much beloved Welsh Rugby Team, singing the anthem before important international matches and had her debut performance at the Sydney Opera House.
Within months of graduating from the Royal Academy of music, Katherine signed the 'biggest recording deal in UK classical music history' and released her first album 'Premiere' which earned Jenkins her first of seven UK classical number 1's as well as her first BRIT Award for best album.
Sold out tours followed and performances & recordings with Placido Domingo, Andrea Bocelli, Jose Carreras, David Foster, Dame Kiri te Kanawa, Bryn Terfyl, Rolando Villazon, Juan Diego Florez & Il Divo.
The multi-award winning star has gone on to enjoy meteoric success as the world’s most prolific crossover artist, recently performing, by request, at Her Majesty the Queen’s 90th Birthday celebrations at Windsor Castle.
Not afraid of stepping outside of her comfort zone, Jenkins has appeared as a mentor in ITV's 'Popstar to Operastar', played the role of Abigail in the BBC's iconic Dr Who Christmas Special, tap danced her way through 'Viva la Diva' with Prima Ballerina Darcey Bussell as well as, most notably, winning 2nd place in the U.S. hit TV show 'Dancing with the Stars' in 2012.
Her studio albums have gone on to sell in excess of eight million copies and gone platinum around the world, receiving numerous accolades including two Classical BRITS for the coveted Album of the Year Award.
She has performed for Presidents, Royalty and even pop royalty having recently been asked by Kylie to perform with her at her 2016 festive concert at the legendary Royal Albert Hall. Katherine has also cemented her position as one of the UK’s greatest musical exports having toured South Africa, the US, China, Abu Dhabi and Europe. Following the success of her latest album, Katherine embarked on a Christmas Celebration tour across the UK, filming the homecoming Swansea show for BBC1 and BBC Wales.
As well as appearing extensively on television both in the UK and the US including the series Popstar to Operastar, Dancing with the Stars and even being cast in the Doctor Who Christmas special in 2010, Katherine and her husband, Andrew Levitas also announced that they have been busy creating a new music-based, animated children’s show, Symphony Street due to be released in spring 2018.
In Spring 2017 Katherine starred as the romantic lead Julie Jordan in Rodgers and Hammerstein's Carousel in a limited run at the English National Opera directed by Lonny Price, opposite musical theatre star Alfie Boe.
Awarded an OBE in the 2014 New Year’s Honours List for her services to music and charity, Katherine is a trustee of the British Forces Foundation, travelling to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Cyprus and Northern Ireland to entertain the troops.