- DON'T MISS THE MUSIC & LAUGHTER!! WE CAN HELP!
- Thank you to Toni Braxton for fabulous performance for private party in Europe, stunning night
- Don't miss out on amazing music and laughter - we can help with celebrity performances for virtual events :D
- Your favourite celebrity artist performs at your virtual event for guests around the world!
- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Available for: DJ Sets & Live PAs
Singer, songwriter and rapper, Fleur East, rose to fame in 2014 becoming the first X-Factor contestant to hit number one on the UK iTunes Store chart during the show with her performance of 'Uptown Funk' where she eventually came runner-up in the competition.
Prior to the X-Factor, Fleur collaborated with DJ Fresh on 'Turn it Up' before huge commercial success followed with her smash hitplatinum selling single 'Sax' in 2015 entering the top 3 UK Singles Chart and staying in the Top 10 for seven weeks. This lead to her signing a US record deal with Sony Music's Columbia Records.
Fleur has also become a major online influencer in fashion as well as music building a following of over 1 million across all platforms.
Fleur is a complete professional with an incredible voice. She is a versatile artist mastering the genres of R&B, hip-hop, soul, pop, and dance.
The London-born artist first captured the audience in 2005 on The X Factor as part of the girl group Addictiv Ladies. The group were knocked out in the first-round prompting Fleur to develop her solo act and try to make it on her own.
Fleur returned to the scene working with DJ Fresh in 2011 and toured extensively with the drum-and-bass producer performing at V Festival, iTunes Festival, and T4 on the Beach.
In 2014 she returned to the X Factor, astounding fans and judges alike. Her rendition of ‘Uptown Funk’ by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars was particularly powerful with The Guardian describing the performance as;
‘truly astonishing… Fleur barged in and left the competition in ruins. It was two minutes and 53 seconds of all-out attack; possibly the biggest moment that any [Simon] Cowell show has produced since Susan Boyle…’
Fleur’s version went to number one on the iTunes store prompting a release several weeks later. The official cover reached the pinnacle of the UK Singles Chart. Signing to Simon Cowell’s record label Syco Music Fleur released her first album Love, Sax and Flashbacks in 2015 to great anticipation. With successful singles like ‘Sax’ and ‘More and More’ featured, it wasn’t long before Fleur earned an international recording deal signing with Columbia Records.
Together with former Capital and Heart presenter Greg Burns, and Heat DJ James Barr, Fleur East is also hosting the Hits Radio breakfast show based in Manchester but on DAB elsewhere.
This burgeoning talent is only at the beginning of her career with an excitement in everything she does. As a headliner, there is no one more contemporary or cutting edge and booking Fleur is a no-brainer for corporate events, private functions, concerts, and music festivals either with live PAs or DJ sets.
Fleur's urban inspired pop style translates directly into her DJ sets, spinning a mix of RnB, Hip-Hop and Pop.
Recent Clients: Google / Stonewall / Comedy Central / The Sunday Times
Please contact Classique to book Fleur for your next event.