- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
A1, The British-Norwegian band consists of Ben Adams, Mark Read and Christian Ingebrigtsen.
The band had their first breakthrough in The UK in 1999 with a collection of hit singles taken from their debut album.
They went on to have many International Top 10 and number 1 hits including 'Caught In The Middle', 'Same Old Brand New You', their cover of the A-ha classic 'Take on Me' and 'Everytime' to name but a few.
They achieved massive success in the UK, Europe and across Asia, including a Brit Award for Best British Breakthrough Act in 2001.
In 2002 the band decided to take a break to pursue various solo projects.
Fast forward seven years, and due to great demand, the band reunited in Norway, home to Christian, who invited Ben and Mark over for what was originally intended to be a one off performance on a popular TV show. But after an overwhelming response and record audience numbers, this would spark the beginning of what would become a fantastic comeback for A1, performing more than 50 sell out concerts across the country in 2010.
Their 4th studio album Waiting For Daylight was released in October 2010 and topped the album charts, with new songs such as 'Don't Wanna Lose You Again', 'Waiting For Daylight', Take You Home, and 'In Love and I Hate It'.
In February 2012, A1 performed with Blue and Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees in “The Greatest Hits Tour,” which took them to Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. They loved their two-week stay and charity work here that they held a benefit show in November for the underprivileged kids of Cebu.
The following year, A1 appeared in the TV documentary The Big Reunion along with Blue, Five, Damage, 3T, 911, Girl Thing and 5th Story and went on a UK tour. The boys also worked on their album and released “Waiting for Daylight” and “Rediscovered” in UK last June 2015.
2016 saw their Here We Come Back Tour and new material.