- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
From a UK Garage pioneer to a mainstream multi-million seller, Craig David is so much more than your average artist. It’s incredible to consider what he’s achieved during his ten year career. From Ivor Novello awards to sales of over 13 million, 2 No.1’s, 13 Top 10 hits, huge success in America and sold out shows across the world, Craig is one of the UK music scene’s most successful male solo artists. As well as awards, acclaim, platinum sales and sold-out tours, the singer/songwriter is one of a handful of artists able to balance incredible commercial success with can’t-pay-for-it credibility.
In addition to albums sold and awards won, Craig has helped redefine British pop music. Years before Disclosure, Rudimental or Clean Bandit arrived on Radio 1, Craig brought everything from UK garage, to stripped back acoustics and electro-edged R&B to the UK charts. His 13 top 10 singles, including Fill Me In, Seven Days, Walking Away, What’s Your Flava, Insomnia, Hot Stuff (‘Let’s Dance’), and the incredible duet with Sting, Rise And Fall, established Craig as an indisputable commercial success, and proved that British urban music had the power to go pop. Craig is currently working on his next, highly anticipated studio album set for release later this year.
Recently Craig has returned to his childhood love of DJ-ing to present TS5 on Capital XTRA. This was created out of Craig hosting one of Miami’s most exclusive pre-parties in his own home. These parties became so popular that clubs around the world wanted to bring Craig over to DJ for their biggest nights. It soon attracted the attention of Capital Radio, where Craig now occupies a weekly residency, Capital XTRA Sunday Night House Party.
At corporate and private events, the set ups can be:
- TS5 Stage
- TS5 Club
- Live Vocal to Track
- Full Live Band