- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
With over 1 million sales TINCHY STRYDER is one of the UK’s most successful urban artists of all time with hits including ‘Take Me Back’, ‘Never Leave You’, ‘Space Ship’, ‘Bright Lights’ & ‘Number 1’.
Following the successful launch of Goji: Tinchy Stryder On Cloud 9 Headphone’s the BRIT Award nominee and MOBO Award winner launches his ‘INSOMINIAC DJ SETS’.
The show comprises of TINCHY STRYDER playing a 60 min DJ Set mixing the very best urban music from the UK to the USA.
In 2012 Tinchy struck a joint venture deal with Dixons Retail Group to partner with Goji Electronics in creating a range of headphones and audio equipment. Tinchy's first Cloud 9 X Goji collection became very successful, posting strong sales for two years straight. An entirely revamped second collection was released in November 2014.
In November 2011, he was hired by Honda's motorbike division for their pan-European campaign to push the division's Vision 50.
On 3 March 2016, Tinchy announced that The Cloud 9 LP / 360° will be released as a fourteen-track double album on 8 April 2016. This announcement was accompanied by the release of "Allow Me" (featuring Jme) as an "instant grat" single; those who pre-order the new album can instantly download the new single.