- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
When father and son act Stavros Flatley ran on stage at the Hammersmith Apollo for the Britain's Got Talent auditions, nobody could predict what was to come. They became an overnight sensation and have been busy dancing their way through lots of parties, wedding and events ever since!
Demetrio’s and Michalski’s (Lagi) described their act then as two fat versions of Michael Flatley....with a Greek element.. (although Lagi is a lot fitter now!)
Their act has expanded from the original one dance and they can now perform between 20-40 minutes, with lots of great fun audience interaction if required.
Demi is extremely proud of his son, they both love what they do, and their fun is always infectious and hilarious to the audience.
It all started when Demetri owned a Greek restaurant in North London. The food was notoriously bad, but the cabaret performances were legendary! It was at the restaurant that Demetri developed the Stavros Flatley character.
He eventually closed the restaurant to start a career in the electrical business, but when he saw an advert for Britain's Got Talent auditions, he decided to dust off the leather trousers and give it a go. This time however, his son Lagi told him he wanted to join him. They had never performed together before, but decided to give it a go.
At the auditions they wowed the judges, Simon Cowell admitting they were one of his 'favourite ever dance acts'. Turning in hilarious, infectious performances of Cry of The Celts, Lord of The Dance, and Zorba the Greek, they went on reach the final, with Amanda Holden admitting they were her personal favourites.
Demetrios is extremely proud of his son, they both love it and think it's the funniest thing they have ever done together.
Stavros Flatley Facts
Received over 650,000 votes on Britain's Got Talent 2009, finishing in 4th place, with 17% of the public vote
Have more than 1.7 million followers on Facebook
Performed at over 630 events
Released their own lifestyle book through Transworld in 2009, 'How to Be A Little Bit Greek'
Were featured on Mazuma Mobile's national TV advertising campaign
Have performed all over the world including China, Australia, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Cyprus and Ireland
Major festival performances and corporate events around the country, including Glastonbury and Lovebox 2010
Launched a successful merchandise range
Have become TV celebrities, and performed on many of the major TV shows, Big Brother, The One Show, GMTV, Chatty Man, The F-Word & Ready Steady Cook.
Have supported numerous charities including Fight for Life, and Walking with Giants
Are co-presenters on London Greek Radio
Have launched "Stavros Flatley's Greek Kitchen" - their own range of marinated meats and Greek foods, currently available in selected Morrison's stores