- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Mo Jamil & Tinchy Stryder wowed corporate party in London!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Kool & The Gang from the US - a few European dates left - Summer 2018!
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
- May the Force be with You!! Have a Star Wars Themed Party with Darth Vader & friends!
Marti Pellow & Band
Enquire for Pricing
Marti Pellow has been the lead singer of the Scottish pop group Wet Wet Wet since their formation in 1982, and has also recorded solo material.
Marti currently performs solo and with the iconic Wet Wet Wet and when performing solo brings a variety of material including Wet Wet Wet favourites, original material from throughout his solo career including new album tracks, along with a string of music theatre numbers.
With a string of hits under his belt including 'Sweet Little Mystery', 'Wishing I Was Lucky' and the second longest running No.1 in UK Chart history, 'Love Is All Around', Marti Pellow continues to enjoy a glittering career.
And as well as his music with Wet Wet Wet, Marti has also released seven solo albums soon to be followed by his eighth titled 'Mysterious'.
Marti Pellow’s career has been extraordinary to say the least; releasing his first record at seventeen with the band he formed with his school mates, Wet Wet Wet, they went on to sell over 3 million copies of their debut album, achieve several number one albums and singles and in 1994 entered the Guinness book of records with an unprecedented run of 15 weeks at No.1 with “Love Is All Around”, still one of the top five highest selling singles in UK history and most played songs of all time.
Not only this but he has gone on to become both a Broadway and UK theatre star. Breaking box office records as Billy Flynn in Chicago he spent two years starring on Broadway, the West End, in Tokyo and on national tours establishing his reputation as a great musical theatre performer. His musical theatre career continued with the role of The Arbiter in the 25th anniversary production of Chess In Concert, performed and recorded at The Royal Albert Hall. Marti then spent the next ten months playing the extraordinarily devilish part of Daryl Van Horne in the box office smash Witches of Eastwick going even further to establish him as one of the great leading men in entertainment today.
He has released multi-platinum solo albums, sold-out major pop tours and jazz concerts, and played venues that range from 40,000 people in Hyde Park, to The Albert Hall and Ronnie Scott’s jazz club.
From late August 2008 until early May 2009 he was playing the leading role in a revival of the musical The Witches of Eastwick.
In May 2010, Pellow released his fourth studio album, entitled Devil and the Monkey, to coincide with a seven-date arena tour with George Benson, performing songs from his new album as well as hits from his solo and Wet Wet Wet career.
2011 saw the release of his "Love To Love" album, a fully orchestrated and romantic tribute to his favourite love songs that saw Pellow back in the UK charts, as well as starring in a touring production of Broadway musical Jekyll and Hyde, beginning in January at The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, and ran to the end of July 2011.
On 17 August 2012, Pellow performed his new concert show Boulevard of Life with the RTÉ Concert Orchestra at Dublin's National Concert Hall. The conductor for the show was Fiachra Trench, a previous collaborator. It showcased songs from his 30-year career, both with the band and from his work in musical theatre.
It was also announced that Pellow has been cast in The Sung Thoughts of the Journalist in the 2012–13 arena tour of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds – Alive on Stage! The New Generation.
Pellow appeared as Che Guevara in Evita on tour around the UK in 2013, and subsequently reprised the role in a limited-run West End production of the musical from 15 September 2014 at the Dominion Theatre.
Pellow played the narrator in Willy Russell's Blood Brothers at Hastings White Rock Theatre between 23 and 28 March 2015.
Marti Pellow had a UK Tour 2017 to coincide with the release of his 8th album Mysterious on 10th March 2017.
Stunning performer and incredibly highly recommended by Classique.