- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Randy Crawford was exquisite for private wedding in Austria, thank you
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Diva Explosion / Old Skool Tour - 90s Hands in the Air Anthems! Call Classique for info
Enquire for Pricing
Scottish singer, actress, and television personality Lulu is synonymous with rock and blues. It was the sixties when she first burst onto the scene at the tender age of 15, with the mega, definitive and enduring Shout.
Since then she has topped the charts in every decade, working over the years with some of the greatest talents of our time – from Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Cash and The Beatles to Elton John, David Bowie and Paul McCartney.
Also an accomplished actress, her film debut was in the cult classic To Sir With Love, breaking hearts all over the world with her plaintive rendition of the title song. She also starred alongside Tom Courtenay in Whatever Happened to Harold Smith and in the cult Adrian Mole tv series, playing Adrian Mole’s mother.
Lulu continues to set new standards and challenges for herself. When she turned her hand to writing, her song I Don’t Wanna Fight became a world-wide number one for Tina Turner and was nominated for both Grammy and Ivor Novello Awards. And who can forget the high-energy duet with Take That, lifting Relight My Fire to new heights and taking it to number 1 in the UK. While mentoring the hopefuls on American Idol, Lulu stopped the show with a powerhouse version of To Sir With Love – arranged by Barry Manilow – to a stunned audience of over 70 million.
Her tour with Anastacia and Chaka Khan, and then in the following year with Heather Small, called Here Come The Girls was a sell out and she shows no sign of slowing down, with the recent publication on her Secrets To Looking Good book with HarperCollins.
Lulu has continued to perform successfully throughout the decades and boasts a discography that includes 21 albums and 65 singles, celebrating a career spanning nearly fifty years. She continues to act and host on television, as well as tour throughout Europe.