- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Al Mackenzie (D:Ream)
Enquire for Pricing
Al then moved on to be resident at the legendary Love Ranch In Leicester Square. He was also one of Danny Rampling’s resident djs at his Pure night at the Milk Bar- a true honour for Al.
During this time he formed a musical partnership with Peter Cunnah and D:ream was born. They captured the number one spot in the U.S. and U.K. dance charts in mid-1992 with their first single, ‘U R The Best Thing’. The follow up single, ‘Things can Only Get Better’ hit No.1 on the UK and several charts worldwide 1994 when re-released. Their first album, ‘D:ream On Vol 1’, went platinum in the UK. During this period they remixed EMF’s ‘They’re Here’ which was included on the first seminal Renaissance Mix Collection CD and Duran Duran’s ‘Drowning Man’ which made No 1 in the US Billboard dance charts. Baby June’s classic ‘Hey! What’s Your Name’ was also one of their remixes.
At this time Al was dj’ing at some of the finest clubs all over the world, including, Back To Basics, Miss Moneypenny’s, Cream, Up Yer Ronson, Clockwork orange, Gatecrasher, Love To Be and Rise. He left the band to pursue his dj career whilst still doing the odd remix, including Helicopter’s classic ‘On Ya Way’ and his own Kitsch In Sync project which was signed to Polydor’s Hi Life.
He then moved to Birmingham setting up the very successful Retroforward, bringing in some of the world’s finest djs to the 2nd city that had previously never appeared there.
Fast forward a few years and after chance meeting with his old partner in D:ream a new D:ream album came out in March 2011 with the lead single ‘Gods In The Making’. He has also done remixes for Reza, Alan Prosser, Eric Ericksson and Jay Kay plus his remix of Sub Sub’s seminal ‘Aint No Love, Aint No Use’.
Al plays house music, whatever moves his soul. He doesn’t like to pigeon-hole genres, just plays great music. He also loves to play funk, disco, ska, reggae and all sorts of sounds that have influenced his dance sets to this day. Whatever it is, its got to have soul.