- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
As a 3 times BRIT Award winner and Grammy nominee, Alison Moyet is one of the most successful singers of all time in the UK selling over 23 million albums and more than a million singles. She got huge recognition after signing with the synthpop band Yazoo alongside Vince Clarke.
As a British pop singer with a remarkably bluesy voice, Alison began her professional career with synth pop duo Yazoo (Yaz in the U.S.) in the early '80s. In 1983, Moyet began a solo career, releasing her debut album, Alf, the following year. Alf was a major success in Britain, hitting number one on the charts and launching the hit singles "Invisible," "All Cried Out," and "Love Resurrection"; it was a minor hit in the U.S., with "Invisible" cracking the Top 40. In 1985, Moyet toured with a jazz band led by John Altman; the group recorded a version of Billie Holiday's "That Ole Devil Called Love," which became her biggest British hit.
In 1986, Moyet had another major U.K. hit with "Is This Love?," which was released while she was recording her second solo album. Raindancing appeared in 1987 and it was another big British hit, peaking at number two and featuring the Top Ten hits "Weak in the Presence of Beauty" and "Love Letters." The record also charted in the U.S., reaching number 94.
In 1991, she released her third album, Hoodoo, which was her most musically ambitious collection to date. Essex, her fourth album, arrived in 1994, and she released a greatest-hits collection, Singles, the following year.
September 2010 saw Mute release the Yazoo live album ‘Reconnected Live’ which documents the one off European / US ‘Reconnected’ tour of 2008 where Alison reunited with Vince Clarke to mark their 25 year anniversary. She performed on tour with Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra during 2010 and ended the run of dates by joining him for a performance on Jools’ Hootenanny.
In October 2012 she completed a trio of sold out dates at the legendary Ronnie Scott’s entitled ‘Rare & Obscured’ where she performed a set of songs less visited, focusing on her catalogue from the last decade.
Her next studio album saw her return to electronica and ‘the minutes’ (produced by Guy Sigsworth) was released in 2013 through Cooking Vinyl and secured her fourth UK Top 10 album after reaching the top 5 in the UK Album Chart. That same year she was honoured with the Icon Award at the Nordoff Robbins Silver Clef Awards, and in 2014 she received a Gold Badge Award celebrating her unique contribution to music.
Alison released ‘minutes and seconds – live’ a fantastic live album from the extensive ‘the minutes’ tour containing a selection of material from ‘the minutes’, plus highlights from Alison’s earlier solo and Yazoo repertoires.
In October 2014 Cooking Vinyl released deluxe versions of three albums from Alison’s back catalogue – Hometime, Voice and The Turn.
Alison was invited by Burberry to perform with a 32 piece orchestra at their SS16 Womenswear Show at London Fashion Week. Watch her stunning performance here.
In 2016 BMG released deluxe remastered editions of Alison’s first four seminal solo albums: Alf, Raindancing, Hoodoo and Essex. The four double CD book-sets feature the original albums in full, plus a wealth of rare and previously unreleased music, new interviews with Alison, curator notes, lyrics and rare photographs.
Alison’s new album ‘Other’ was released on in June 2017 on Cooking Vinyl to critical acclaim and she went on to complete her biggest tour in 30 years – 59 shows taking her to USA, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. To celebrate this, on 20 April Cooking Vinyl are releasing a live album from the tour – The Other Live Collection.
Alison was the very special guest on the Tears For Fears UK Arena tour in Jan/Feb 2019.
- Only You (Yazoo)
- Don't Go (Yazoo)
- Nobody's Diary (Yazoo)
- Situation (Yazoo)
- Love Resurrection
- All Cried Out
- That Ole Devil Called Love
- Is This Love
- Love Letters
- Weak In The Presence of Beauty
- Whispering Your Name