- Call Classique for Virtual Celebrity Artist performances for Dinners and Conferences
- We would love to help with Artist Virtual performances for Gala Dinners
- Stunning Nile Rodgers & Chic for amazing private party in Europe, thank you!!
- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- James Morrison superb for a private party, thank you.
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Ally was previously a host of BBC Radio 1's BBC Introducing show broadcast every Sunday night on the national radio station. The show aims to find the very best new 'under the radar' music from around the country giving upcoming bands a platform from which to be heard.
He has been known to be found at gigs around Scotland (including presenting live from T in the Park for BBC Scotland) and in the North supporting new and local music. With a conversational, informative yet light-hearted style, Ally is a new talent who has a very exciting future ahead of him.
Ally's musical taste became widely regarded after launching Detour Scotland which started as a podcast featuring unsigned Scottish bands. It soon gained a large dedicated following and a reputation for putting on gigs in new and unusual venues across the country.
His love of music began at home and his interest in radio further developed during his University years which he spent at Stirling University. While there Ally managed Air3, the University's Student Station, which in his own words was "a place full of bold ideas, arm-chancing, creativity and sing-a-longs". He did also gain a degree in Film and Media Studies.
Ally is also an avid football fan and has the honour of being the stadium announcer at St. Mirren Football Club entertaining and informing the crowd during match days. Having made a big impact at the 'Saints' Ally was invited to contribute to BBC Scotland's Off the Ball.
A man of many talents his other interests include snowboarding and playing the drums.
Ally says "It's an honour to be part of BBC Radio 1. To be able to go on-air every week, get really excited and present you the best music from north of the border before anyone else. Sunday evenings from midnight, come be part of our wee Scottish musical quest."