- Melanie C (Spice Girl!) amazing DJ performance in Tenerife, thank you
- The amazing Kenny Thomas performed for private wedding in Santorini, stunning as always!
- Melanie Blatt DJ set for private birthday, awesome performance, thank you :)
- Mini Glastonbury birthday with Tony Hadley, Chvrches, Bjorn Again and Craig David TS5 - What a party!
- World renowned Gipsy Kings in Istanbul for private 50th party! Fantastic performance and lovely guys!
- The fabulous Sister Sledge wowed at birthday party in Lebanon! Thank you ladies
- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu - incredible performance along with the Bootleg Beatles for corporate, fantastic night!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen & Julia Bradbury both superb at Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
His powerful voice, bittersweet lyrics and flamboyant stage manner have earned him millions of fans around the world.
Andy Bell has been one of Britain’s best loved pop icons for 25 years. His powerful voice, bittersweet lyrics and flamboyant stage manner have earned him millions of fans around the world along with his many talents as a performer, re-mixer, collaborator and DJ.
Born and raised in Peterborough, Andy is best known as the singer and co-songwriter of chart-topping duo Erasure. With Erasure he has been privileged to play sold-out shows at some of pops most legendary venues including Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, the Los Angeles Forum and the historic Fillmore in San Francisco. At home, he also entertained 60,000 people at the gigantic Milton Keynes Bowl, and packed out London’s prestigious Royal Albert Hall.
Bell has also been involved in numerous outside projects including musical collaborations, charity events, TV and film work. In recent years he has established himself as a solo artist and a DJ, tapping into his lifelong love of classic electro. ‘Doing stuff on my own is important to me because I really love dance music’ Andy says ‘My heart is really in club music. I’m still waiting to make that big club record’
Andy made an appearance with KD Lang on her 1994 single Lifted by Love and with Ant & Dec on Shout in 1997. He has also remixed several Erasure singles as well as Sandra Bernhard’s 1994 cover of the Sylvester disco classic You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real), Goldfrapp’s Ooh La La in 2005, and the 2008 re-issue of Yazoo’s Nobody’s Diary.
Andy has performed at countless AIDS benefit shows and twice on the True Colours tour, with Erasure in 2007 and solo in 2008. Designed to raise awareness for the LGBT lobbying group Human Rights Campaign, these tours featured an all-star bill including Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Harry, Rufus Wainwright, The B52’s, Joan Jett and The Gossip.
In 2005, Andy released his debut solo album Electric Blue showcasing a wide variety of musical styles. The self-penned album featured 14 brand new tracks, including duets with Claudia Brucken (Propaganda & Act) and Jake Shears (Scissor Sisters). It also featured beats by Manhattan Clique, and generally took more muscular and club-friendly direction than Erasure’s recent work
A second solo album Non Stop was recorded with producer Pascal Gabriel sees Andy steer his solo career in a darker direction than on Electric Blue; the album combines Andy’s long-standing love of electro with contemporary club beats, and the kind of irresistible pop hooks that have already seen media tastemakers and including Radio 1 and Kiss fully embrace the album’s first single Will You Be There?.
In 2010 Bell returned to work with Vince Clarke and produced Erasure’s fourteenth studio album Tomorrow’s World which they released in October 2011, followed swiftly by a world tour. Besides recording and performing with Erasure and as a solo artist, Andy is also building his profile as a DJ playing hard-edged electro and classic 1980s dance-pop. This marks a natural return to the singer’s teenage roots as a soft punk infatuated by new wave icons like Japan, Siouxsie, Lene Lovich and Nina Hagen.
‘I was doing electro anyway before I met Vince, I was in a band called The Void, writing with Pierre Cope and producer Pete Gage, doing the usual demo-tape hiking around the record companies. What I really love is electro. Once you’ve been to a club like Nag Nag Nag and heard those tracks on a bass amp, they sound really incredible. The bass goes right through your bones.’
Whether on stage, in the studio or behind the decks, Andy remains an icon of party-friendly positivity.