- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Between 1982 and 2009, they had 28 singles reach the Top 50 of the UK singles chart.
Banarama had 10 UK Top 10 hits including "It Ain't What You Do..." (1982), "Really Saying Something" (1982), "Shy Boy" (1982), "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" (1983), "Cruel Summer" (1983), "Robert De Niro's Waiting..." (1984) and "Love in the First Degree" (1987). In 1986, they had a US number one with another of their UK Top 10 hits, "Venus".
In total, they had 11 singles reach the US Billboard Hot 100 (1982-1988), including two more in the top 10, with "Cruel Summer" (1984) and "I Heard a Rumour" (1987). They are associated with the MTV-driven Second British Invasion of the US. In 1988, "Love in the First Degree" earned them a Brit Award nomination for Best British Single, while their fourth album Wow! (1987), topped the Australian ARIA albums chart.
The achievement's speak for themselves for Bananarama's Sara Dallin and Keren Woodward, hear them sing timeless pop classics and fantastic floor-fillers.
Bananarama celebrate their 30th Anniversary this year and their achievements speak for themselves...
Two Band Aid appearances, an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most successful female band worldwide with the most charting singles, all of which were international hits, four hitting the US Billboard Top 10 including a No.1 with Venus. To date they have had 32 Top 40 UK hits. They have released 10 albums and sold 30 million records.
Bananarama like the Go Gos and the Bangles were not a manufactured band but three friends who came from the London Club scene with a Punk attitude and were always in control of their own destiny.
More recently Bananarama have appeared in the hit ITV comedy ’Benidorm’.
To celebrate their 30th Anniversary, a CD/DVD has been released by Warner UK.
On 28 October 2013, Bananarama's first six albums Deep Sea Skiving, Bananarama, True Confessions, Wow!, Pop Life and Please Yourself were reissued by Edsel Records, each of them consisting of Deluxe 2CDs plus DVD.
Bananarama performed in 2014 at Let's Rock Bristol! , Let's Rock Leeds! and Let's Rock Southampton!.
On 9 November 2013, Bananarama revealed on the BBC show Pointless Celebrities that they were recording a new album in Nashville and that it would be influenced by country and pop.
In March 2015, Edsel Records released Megarama, a 3CD collection of remixes that was followed in August with a 33CD singles collection boxset entitled In A Bunch, which contains all single releases from "Aie a Mwana" right through to "More, More, More".
Since 1992, Keren Woodward and Sara Dallin have continued Bananarama as a duo, with hits including "Movin' On" (1992) and "More, More, More" (1993). In 2005, they had their first UK Top 40 hits in 12 years, with the singles "Move in My Direction" and "Look on the Floor (Hypnotic Tango)".
Bananarama toured Australia early 2016.