- Odyssey, Whigfield and the fabulous Rozalla - what a night!
- Artful Dodger, Five & Tinchy Stryder - fantastic performances, thank you!
- Thank you to the amazing Rak-Su for recent private performances for Classique - stunning!
- Ché Chesterman had an amazing performance for a wedding in Santorini, Greece :)
- Lemar wowed at fabulous wedding in Marbella, Spain!
- Lulu knocked it out of the park for recent Awards for 1000 guests, amazing!
- Katie Melua - the voice of an angel - wowed guests at private party, thank you so much
- S Club Party, Five, Big Brovaz, Booty Luv - client blown away - thank you!
- Marti Pellow & Band - incredible performance for private birthday party - thank you!
- Great fun nights with many events recently with Stavros Flatley, Signature & Faces of Disco :)
- International guests were wowed with Sophie Ellis Bextor & Boney M on boat in London!
- Billy Ocean & band were amazing for a private party in Monaco - absolute legend!
- Fab party band e2 wowed at World Gymnastics - amazing performances from everyone on the night!
- Amazing recent events with Jamie Cullum, Nick Grimshaw, Jimmy Carr, Sally Phillips.. Thank you so much
- Boogie Storm had a stunning performance for private party in San Francisco!
- Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra - fantastic at private party, thank you!
- Thank you to Vernon Kay, Toby Anstis, Richard & Adam, Joe McElderry, Diversity, Odyssey & more for recent fabulous events for Classique
- Thank you to the wonderful Katherine Jenkins for superb performance at private party in Vienna, amazing!
- Denise Van Outen superb for Awards Event, thank you
Enquire for Pricing
Three time MOBO winner Knight follows in the illustrious footsteps of great artists including Dusty Springfield who have all taken the journey to Memphis to drink in the city’s unique musical vibes. When she first visited the city in 2014, to research her role in the award winning Memphis the Musical, Beverley was struck by both the feeling and the music emanating from the bars of Beale St and the churches of the Memphis suburbs into the studios of Stax, Royal, and Sun.
“As soon as I walked into Royal I knew I had to record an album there. It had such a great vibe and it turned out the best recording experience I’ve ever had.”
Beverley Knight celebrates the music, sounds and legacy of Memphis on her album, Soulsville, which was out on East West June 10th 2016.
Recorded in a week long session in February 2016 at (Al Green producer) Willie Mitchell’s legendary Royal Studios in Memphis (site of the recording of Mark Ronson’s and Bruno Marrs’ Grammy winning Uptown Funk as well as every Al Green classic you can think of), Soulsville sees Beverley return to the city she fell in love with during preparations for her 2015 Oliver Award nominated role in the hit west end show Memphis The Musical, to record her 8th studio album.
In 2006 Knight solidified her transmission into the mainstream by starring in the BBC music TV series Just the Two of Us, a role she reprised in 2007. After releasing a platinum-selling compilation album in 2006, Knight went on to tour the UK with a reformed Take That. She has also hosted four series of the BBC Radio 2 show Beverley's Gospel Nights, which explores the origins and impact of gospel music.
Knight is an ambassador for many charities such as Christian Aid and has travelled to areas affected by disease and poverty to help raise awareness. She is an active campaigner for anti-Aids organisations such as the Stop AIDS Campaign and The Terrence Higgins Trust and is also a vocal campaigner against homophobic lyrics in urban music. On Saturday, 15 August 2009, she performed live at the fourth annual UK Black Pride event in Regent's Park. On Friday 4 December 2009, at the invitation of Sarah Brown, wife of the Prime Minister, Knight performed the two songs "Shoulda Woulda Coulda" and "Gold" to an invited audience at 10 Downing Street in support of the White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood Million Mums charity.
After more than a decade in the industry, Knight was made an MBE by Queen Elizabeth II in February 2007 in recognition of her charitable work and the contribution she has made to British music. In September 2005, Knight was made an honorary Doctor of Music from the University of Wolverhampton.
After receiving a host of awards, including three MOBO Awards, Beverley Knight was presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award in 2004 at the Urban Music Awards in London.
In 2017, Knight teamed up with British singer Cassidy Janson and American actress Amber Riley to form a musical theatre supergroup, Leading Ladies. Their debut album, 'Songs from the Stage' features covers songs from Cats, Beautiful and Rent among others. Knight will also join Sumi Jo as support for Andrea Bocelli in Dublin and London.
2018 - Beverley supported Enrique Iglesias on his All The Hits Live Tour.
- Flavour of the Old School
- Made It Back
- Keep This Fire Burning
- I’m Every Woman
- Hold On I’m Coming
- Shoulda Woulda Coulda
- Come As You Are